[Closed]

boris0215

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Lil_t4cO_1

Have you read our rules?: Yes

Why should you be whitelisted? I should be whitelisted because i am a really great addition to any server, i like helping people and i love Tekkit.

How long have you played tekkit for? Ive played tekkit about a year

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): I have experience in building, Photoshop, and helping people.

IGN: Lil_t4cO_1

Why should you be whitelisted? I should be whitelisted because i am a really great addition to any server, i like helping people and i love Tekkit.

How long have you played tekkit for? Ive played tekkit about a year

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): I have experience in building, Photoshop, and helping people.

Added

IGN: LordofBiscuits

Have you read our rules?: I have.

Why should you be whitelisted? I can have fun while abiding by the rules. I'll pretty much just be mining, anyway.

How long have you played tekkit for? Around a year, but I've been playing minecraft since it was in alpha.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): I took a few coding classes in college, which I graduated from last year. I know SOME C, C#, and PHP. As far as Photoshop goes, I've 'touched up' about a dozen pictures. Most of them a joke where I plastered Morgan Freeman's face onto another celebrity's body. It was a strange thing I did in highschool for the luls. And lastly, building. As far as that goes, I can build like nobody's business. Unfortunately, since most servers die before I can finish a build, I don't have any pictures of the completed work. However, concerning pictures, I do have the Morgan Freeman 'shops, and I may still have some of my (very simple) codes from the classes I mentioned earlier.

IGN: LordofBiscuits

Have you read our rules?: I have.

Why should you be whitelisted? I can have fun while abiding by the rules. I'll pretty much just be mining, anyway.

How long have you played tekkit for? Around a year, but I've been playing minecraft since it was in alpha.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): I took a few coding classes in college, which I graduated from last year. I know SOME C, C#, and PHP. As far as Photoshop goes, I've 'touched up' about a dozen pictures. Most of them a joke where I plastered Morgan Freeman's face onto another celebrity's body. It was a strange thing I did in highschool for the luls. And lastly, building. As far as that goes, I can build like nobody's business. Unfortunately, since most servers die before I can finish a build, I don't have any pictures of the completed work. However, concerning pictures, I do have the Morgan Freeman 'shops, and I may still have some of my (very simple) codes from the classes I mentioned earlier.

Added

IGN:firestone2015

Have you read our rules?:yes

Why you should whitelist me?I have koolaid....so whitelist me that is all.

How long have you played tekkit for?:little more than a year

Do you have any expirience in Coding,Building,Photoshop?(Others,you might show your work): I have an abundance of knowledge in building,design, and I also know how all of the machines and other crafting items work and how they work best.

IGN:firestone2015

Why you should whitelist me?I have koolaid....so whitelist me that is all.

How long have you played tekkit for?:little more than a year

Do you have any expirience in Coding,Building,Photoshop?(Others,you might show your work): I have an abundance of knowledge in building,design, and I also know how all of the machines and other crafting items work and how they work best.

Added

IGN:bobboy9900

Have you read our rules?: yes i have

Why should you be whitelisted? i am a great guy i have a friendly personality

How long have you played tekkit for? since about the time it came out

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): I am fairly adept in photoshop and building

Why should you be whitelisted? I can help develop the server in many ways ill do anything that you may ask

How long have you played tekkit for?2 2 years

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):building,and helping others out

IGN: Shouke

Why should you be whitelisted? Im looking for a server to play with my fiends and this server looks like a good one

How long have you played tekkit for? about 3 months

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): yeah , actually i have a youtube channel where me and my other 2 co-workers make gameplays and reviews

IGN: LAWolves

Have you read our rules?: All of them and agree

Why should you be whitelisted? Because I like the rules and spirit of this server and think I will find a good playground here, I love Building bases raiding

How long have you played tekkit for? Since it was only technic and wanna try out "lite"

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): very low, only modded games like Mount & Blade and Oblivion.

IGN: Palaisy

Have you read our rules?: yes dont be an idiot pretty simple

Why should you be whitelisted? Be cause im great person fun to play with and have crazy building ideas

How long have you played tekkit for? ive played tekkit for about a year.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): ive played minecraft since early beta ive used auto cad and maya and also decent with photo shop

IGN:hcr321

Why should you be whitelisted?because I'm a great build, a friendly dude, and i will help ot anyone in need

How long have you played tekkit for?about half a year

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):I have built some things in gmod before and I"m working on a project in minecraft

IGN:kristapsl

Have you read our rules?:YES

Why should you be whitelisted? Whitelist is at least first step towards better future.(Even in MC)

How long have you played tekkit for? 1 year.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):Yes(No! no! no! I`m here to relax not to talk bout work.)

Forget, retarded selfish childish "staff" Met them before.

What?

IGN:kristapsl

Have you read our rules?:YES

Why should you be whitelisted? Whitelist is at least first step towards better future.(Even in MC)

How long have you played tekkit for? 1 year.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):Yes(No! no! no! I`m here to relax not to talk bout work.)

Forget, retarded selfish childish "staff" Met them before.

Lol? what

IGN:pieking26

Why should you be whitelisted? Because im a cool nice guy whos easying going and goes with the flow! i know palaisy and darkblood911

How long have you played tekkit for? sences beta

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): no

Why should you be whitelisted? Becuase i can be helpful i dont mind helping people out, i have been play tekkit for half a year and minecraft for a little over a year

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):I don't have experiences .

IGN: MarikHyuuga

Have you read our rules?: yes

Why should you be whitelisted? Never giffed, pretty helpful

How long have you played tekkit for? lite, not so long but classic half a year maybe more

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): nopes

IGN: MarikHyuuga

Have you read our rules?: yes

Why should you be whitelisted? Never giffed, pretty helpful

How long have you played tekkit for? lite, not so long but classic half a year maybe more

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): nopes

Added