[Closed]

boris0215

IGN: Pepinos

Have you read our rules?: Yes I did

Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm a nice player and person, and although I usually don't interfere with other people's buildings/projects or whatsoever, I would like to become a part of 'the community'

How long have you played tekkit for?: For about a year I think, might be more but not entirely sure.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):

Building, as in ingame building? In fact yes I do have experience. I've been playing Minecraft since the Alpha version came out, I know the basics of Tekkit Lite (imo not very different from the Classic Tekkit) and I am currently working on my duplicating skills of buildings/cities

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Jextremes

Have you read our rules?: Yes.

Why should you be whitelisted? I just want to play on a Tekkit server where there's Factions, PvP and no lag.

How long have you played tekkit for? For about 2 months.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?: Somewhat adept with photo-editing, but nothing out of the ordinary.

IGN: spaceboy1990

Have you read our rules?: Yes.

Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm a pretty chill guy who just wants to play on a nice Tekkit Lite server with factions.

How long have you played tekkit for?: I have played tekkit for about 5 months or so.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building , Photoshop?: I'm a good builder.

IGN:l7e19

Have I Read The Rulz:Yes

Why Should You Be Whtelisted:Because i'm a helper and even if i cant be op i feel the sever will be fun and i feel that i could be helpful.

How Long Have You Played Tekkit For: About 2 Years

Do You Have Any Experience In Coding,Building,Photoshop: I'm A Good Builder

IGN:

Have you read our rules?: Yep, they seem really reasonable.

Why should you be whitelisted? Im not - wait for it - an idiot so I think everyone will like me, I enjoy friendly competition and working to protect my stuff so a server like this seems perfect for me and I'll overall make the experience better for everyone.

How long have you played tekkit for? Since before people knew about it.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): I dabble in lua for computercraft reasons.

IGN: Fatpaychecks

Have you read our rules?: Of course! The quality of the rules list is a big factor in my first impression of the quality of the server administration.

Why should you be whitelisted? I believe I should be whitelisted because I have a lot to contribute to your server! I am a dedicated builder and could be a friendly member of your server community if you whitelist me.

How long have you played tekkit for? The beginning of the Summer of 2012.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work):

• Building: I am mostly an exterior builder that specializes in big, metropolitan architecture and sprawling industrial parks. I have some experience in medieval western Europe and medieval Middle Eastern architecture as well. I tend to not do very well with interior design and planning, so maybe I can find a partner on your server that could help me.
  • Coding: I am a novice, self-taught C# programmer. I am also familiar with both Java and Python languages. I dipped a little in Lua for ComputerCraft purposes.
  • Photoshop: I use Photoshop occasionally to edit/illustrate images. I don't have significant proficiency in Photoshop. I run CS5 on my system.
  • Others: I am able to edit videos and I write fiction occasionally.

Thank you for your consideration!

IGN: Bopkasen

Have you read our rules?: Yes

Why should you be whitelisted? Because I follow the rules and play lot of hour on Tekkit Lite while work well with people and staffs

How long have you played tekkit for? For over 2 years working with RedPower 2 and IndustrialCraft, now working with Factorization

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): Great with building and mild coding in config but other than that can make something nice

IGN: Bopkasen

Have you read our rules?: Yes

Why should you be whitelisted? Because I follow the rules and play lot of hour on Tekkit Lite while work well with people and staffs

How long have you played tekkit for? For over 2 years working with RedPower 2 and IndustrialCraft, now working with Factorization

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): Great with building and mild coding in config but other than that can make something nice

Added

IGN: Fatpaychecks

Have you read our rules?: Of course! The quality of the rules list is a big factor in my first impression of the quality of the server administration.

Why should you be whitelisted? I believe I should be whitelisted because I have a lot to contribute to your server! I am a dedicated builder and could be a friendly member of your server community if you whitelist me.

How long have you played tekkit for? The beginning of the Summer of 2012.

• Building: I am mostly an exterior builder that specializes in big, metropolitan architecture and sprawling industrial parks. I have some experience in medieval western Europe and medieval Middle Eastern architecture as well. I tend to not do very well with interior design and planning, so maybe I can find a partner on your server that could help me.
  • Coding: I am a novice, self-taught C# programmer. I am also familiar with both Java and Python languages. I dipped a little in Lua for ComputerCraft purposes.
  • Photoshop: I use Photoshop occasionally to edit/illustrate images. I don't have significant proficiency in Photoshop. I run CS5 on my system.
  • Others: I am able to edit videos and I write fiction occasionally.

Thank you for your consideration!

Added

IGN:

Have you read our rules?: Yep, they seem really reasonable.

Why should you be whitelisted? Im not - wait for it - an idiot so I think everyone will like me, I enjoy friendly competition and working to protect my stuff so a server like this seems perfect for me and I'll overall make the experience better for everyone.

How long have you played tekkit for? Since before people knew about it.

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): I dabble in lua for computercraft reasons.

Declined

IGN:nedks

Have you read our rules?:Yes I have

Why should you be whitelisted?:I think I should be whitelisted because I think I would be a friendly new person to your community which does not annoy others and I would always follow the rules

How long have you played tekkit for?: For about half a year

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): I am not amazing(Still can do it but not good at using or doing them) at coding or photoshop. I am quite good at building (well I think I am).

Now, can I ask you some questions?

Is this server 24/7?

Will this server be around for a long time?

Also ask me if you need me to add anything to my whitelist form

Thanks nedks, I hope you will add me to your server

IGN:nedks

Have you read our rules?:Yes I have

Why should you be whitelisted?:I think I should be whitelisted because I think I would be a friendly new person to your community which does not annoy others and I would always follow the rules

How long have you played tekkit for?: For about half a year

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): I am not amazing(Still can do it but not good at using or doing them) at coding or photoshop. I am quite good at building (well I think I am).

Now, can I ask you some questions?

Is this server 24/7?

Will this server be around for a long time?

Also ask me if you need me to add anything to my whitelist form

Thanks nedks, I hope you will add me to your server

Added

IGN: Dragonics89

Have you read our rules?: Yep

Why should you be whitelisted? Well im really heplfull person and im looking for good mature and helpfull community to be part of. I know how pretty everything in tekkit classic and tekkit lite works and I have no bans in record and havent griefed ever

How long have you played tekkit for? 5 months

Do you have any experience in Coding, Building, Photoshop?(Others, you might show your work): I havent done any coding but ive used photoshop, gimp and paint to do some minecraft stuff. Heres one of my builds im working on atm the whole build is very much not finished but the main castle is almost done