[0.5.1]Mastoremata Server (Central Power Plant,Power Grid),Vanilla Tekkit

johnk

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username:

Preffered Tekkit Mod:

Are you banned in any server(Y/N): Y but i have a good reason the server i was banned from was a minecraft server whitch i work for a good time and was was greifed (i had diamonds and a super large house witch was exploded) so i became VERY frustated and told a admin that he wasnt doing his job in witch he banned me later of course the owner was informed witch he got to me and unbanned me but because i was still angry at that admin i never retured

Name: Pvt

Minecraft Username: pvtoneill

Preferred Tekkit Mod: Buildcraft

Banned From Any Server: Permbanned from all mcban servers for leaking chat logs of a convo with Notch and The owner of mcbans.But I am also the lead devolper on the ban plugin known as "Glizer"

20130115003319.pngThe server is for a limited amount of players who enjoy playing tekkit and making power grids,power plants,nuclear reactors...

I need help build the server.I provide power in they players houses with fiberglass wires.Currently there are 4 plots that can receive power via the power grid which extentds below the ground.The power grid starts at the Central Power Plant which currently has 4 MFE units and produces power with normal Generators.

If you want to be part of the server apply for the whitelist.Applications will be reviewed immediately.

Application Form:

Name:lucien

Minecraft Username:OeilDeLances

Preffered Tekkit Mod:indistrual craft

Are you banned in any server(Y/N):n

20130112143524.png

Name: Kayden

Minecraft Username: defender2002

Preffered Tekkit Mod:Build Craft, IC2, etc

Are you banned in any server(Y/N):Yes, hopefully it does not effect my chances too much Please take this into thaught!

Extra info:i have a LOT of experince of being a moderator so i inforce rules even if i am not part of staff. I am willing to teach players about tekkit mods if they are new to them. I am a very nice person and i help when i have the time. I ask to help build server projects because i try to be nice.

If you want me too, i can teach you other tekkit mods! (have played tekkit for over a year)

I know the other mods but my favorite mod of them all is power converters since they allow teleporting power. You see if you convert EU into Buildcraft power and teleport the buildcraft power with teleport pipes. Then you can convert it back to EU

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons