[0.5.1]Mastoremata Server (Central Power Plant,Power Grid),Vanilla Tekkit

johnk

Name:Dominique

Minecraft Username: Adt2Mc

Preffered Tekkit Mod: Industrial craft, computercraft (but not so good at it) Buildcraft

Are you banned in any server(Y/N):No

Note: Have some experience with nuclear reactors and power ie generators solar panels ect and is more than willing to assist where i can.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Samuel

Minecraft Username: Sambug2000

Age: 12, Though I am mature and can handle myself likewise.

Preffered Tekkit Mod: BuildCraft. Although I don't consider myself an expert with pipes, I love them, the machines in BuildCraft are really aesthetically pleasing as well, and I know pretty well how to work them.

Are you banned in any server(Y/N): No sir.

P.S. What is the texture pack in the pictures?

Hello,

Name: Drew

Username: drewp113

Preffered Tekkit Mod: IC2 and Redpower2, right now I'm making lots of cars and doors and stuff with frame motors. I do everything, but i've always loved red stone anything. Even though I may not be an expert, I know everything about tekkit.

Was I banned in any server: Yes, but it was for a stupid reason. I have never griefed and never will.

Thanks

Name: Gabriel

Minecraft Username: gabrieljw1

Preffered Tekkit Mods: IC2, Buildcraft, and ComputerCraft

Are you banned in any server(Y/N): N

This would be an awesome server for me!

I love putting Industrialcraft machines, buildcraft pipes, and computercraft together to make awesome contraptions!

And I have also wanted to make a power plant for people to actually use.

I also have a talent programming the computers, and also using industrial information panels to display power usage.

Thanks,

Gabriel

Name: Aidan

Minecraft Username: aidangriz

Preffered Tekkit mods: Equivilent Exchange and Buildcraft

Are you banned from any servers?(Y/N): No

I would like to be on this server because I like servers with smaller atmospheres than public servers which allow thousands of people on at a time. Also I like to build awesome houses, skyscrapers, and castles. I;m not that good with computercraft though.

Thanks,

Aidan

Name:

Minecraft Username: Cirathorn

Preffered Tekkit Mod: Treecapitator

Are you banned in any server(Y/N): No, in fact I managed several for the last year. I still manage a Tekkit Classic server for some friends in the UK (I am in the states however).

Name: Hunter Russell

Minecraft Username: Shode

preffered tekkit mod: I love the whole pack of mods i can't choose one!

Are you banned in any server: yes in a few because i was framed by a hacker who got into my account but he is out now and i am good to go

Name:******

Minecraft Username:annchere

Preffered Tekkit Mod:any

Are you banned in any server(Y/N):yes,but i have changed.

p.s. if im not whitelisted from the fact that im not giveing you my name its that i don't trust you.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons