[0.5.1]Mastoremata Server (Central Power Plant,Power Grid),Vanilla Tekkit

johnk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20130115003319.pngThe server is for a limited amount of players who enjoy playing tekkit and making power grids,power plants,nuclear reactors...

I need help build the server.I provide power in they players houses with fiberglass wires.Currently there are 4 plots that can receive power via the power grid which extentds below the ground.The power grid starts at the Central Power Plant which currently has 4 MFE units and produces power with normal Generators.

If you want to be part of the server apply for the whitelist.Applications will be reviewed immediately.

Application Form:

Name:

Minecraft Username:

Preffered Tekkit Mod:

Are you banned in any server(Y/N):

20130112143524.png

Name: Awesome William the I (Sean)

MC UN: Robert_Snype

Preferred Mod: IC2 of course

Banned? Never, that's one thing I think's kinda weird about me. I'm a mod on a vanilla server too!

Give me your juice!

Server is now running 0.5.1 because my server provider doesnt fully support 0.5.2 yet..

You need to switch service providers then, cause minecraft is minecraft. all it takes is a computer, not a customized machine for each version.

Ill help if u still need it, cause u got 12 pages of rage postings haha.

Msg me if interested.

Name: My parents wont let me say my real name so Spike.

Username: spikespaz

Prefered Tekkit Mod(s):Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, RedPower2,Equivalent Exchange, Rei's Minimap, and all of the other mods that involve building or engineering.

Banned: N

Extra: I want to be an engineer when I grow up.

Question: Am I allowed to build an airship?

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: cheifshane

Name: Shane

Ic2 is my favorite

I was banned from one server because I was explaining to somebody about all these extremist groups like the kkk or black supremest groups and how I though it was funny how there was an extremist group for anything so I made a joke about how we should ban minecraft ice blocks in a made up extremist group and they thought I was being racist because I mentioned stuff about stuff the nazies did so they thought the mere mention of what nazies did is racist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons