[0.5.1]Mastoremata Server (Central Power Plant,Power Grid),Vanilla Tekkit

johnk

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Christer

Minecraft Username: christer98

Preffered Tekkit Mod: dont know the name, but its huge sorting machines for big areas, and settup with industrial machines.

Are you banned in any server(Y/N): i got banned from a server because: i had like a huge factory, and i got 16 sorting machines and many items was going in the redtubes, and i got a big quarry (64x64) , and all the ores was going to some machines. 2 machines for 1 ore, like: iron 1 was going into an upgrades maserator, and than into an industrial furnace, than into the sorting system, and all the machines maked so much lag, that they decided to ban me from the server, and "delete" or "take" my building away. sorry for my bad english, im from norway :)

Name:

Minecraft Username:maggzisawsome

Preffered Tekkit Mod: ic2 and trecapitctaior

Are you banned in any server(Y/N):Yes As i stuck up for y little brother when he got killed by a hacker they threatened to ban me and i said its fine so they did but im a good person in all

Name:james

Minecraft Username:maggzisawsome

Preffered Tekkit Mod: ic2 and trecapitctaior

Are you banned in any server(Y/N):Yes As i stuck up for y little brother when he got killed by a hacker they threatened to ban me and i said its fine so they did but im a good person in all

p.s sorry for no name in my other post i forgot to add derp.

Name:Austin

Minecraft Username:XxSWAGxX41

Preffered Tekkit Mod:ic2, The reactor mod thing I forgot the the name and a lot of other technical stuff

Are you banned in any server(Y/N):ive been banned on servers because of rage but ive changed. I will not rage because I get killed by hackers.

Extra: I am really good with making reactors and to monitor and transport power :)

• 2 weeks later...

Name:Loki

Minecraft Username:loki54321

Preffered Tekkit Mod:Thaumcraft hands down

Are you banned in any server(Y/N):No

Extra: I can set up a tower that is small but brings in maximum power from just sunlight. I've also been asked to make multiple structures for servers in the past.

whitelist

name:nicholas

minecraft username: jbndis

preffered tekkit mod: industrial craft 2 and steves carts 2 (because of the carts mining abolity)

are you banned in any server(y/n): almost because somone framed me for griefing

extra: i am good with geothermal power stations.

;)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons