Buildcraft tanks not storing any liquids.

Gio²

Question

Title: Buildcraft tanks not storing any liquids.

Version: 0.5.1

Java Version: 7

Description of Problem:

Whenever I try to transport any kind of liquid into the tanks, they just stay inside the pipes and not enter the tanks.

It happens only to fuel to me, but as you can see in this thread: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/storage-tanks-not-storing.36154

It happens with all the liquids and it doesn't matter what way or side I get it in.

Though, it does work when I break a tank and replace it, although I have to do it every time I log on my world.

Pic:

Error Messages:

Error Log:

10 answers to this question

Similar, probably related bug. When I attempted to dump liquids into the bottom of a tank via bucket, the tank appeared to fill, but my bucket was not emptied. Doing this repeatedly seemed to fill the tank to a higher level. However, this was an illusion; logging out and back in revealed that there were no liquids in the tank. I did this with three different tanks, one with lava, one with water, and one with oil. All yielded the same result.

I have the same issues, feeding the bottom tank doesn't work, breaking out and replacing the bottom tank does. This is only an issue when using a Phased water proof pipe. If I set up tanks right next to the pump it fills fine from the top, bottom or sides

I have the same issues, feeding the bottom tank doesn't work, breaking out and replacing the bottom tank does. This is only an issue when using a Phased water proof pipe. If I set up tanks right next to the pump it fills fine from the top, bottom or sides

Try feeding into the bottom face of the tank, not the bottom tank block, but the very bottom of the tank, such that the liquid is going straight up from the pipe into it. That's consistently worked for me. If it doesn't work for you then who knows, maybe check the buildcraft forums.