I Cant seem to be able to destroy any blocks

Mixitrion

Question

12 answers to this question

hmm, can you break out blocks they just don't drop? It sounds like youre in creative mode. You should be able to double tap jump to fly also =p

You should have noticed that when you opened your inventory though. Either you created a creative server on accident, or you clicked the creative box in NEI. Or I am off-track.

hmm, can you break out blocks they just don't drop? It sounds like youre in creative mode. You should be able to double tap jump to fly also =p

You should have noticed that when you opened your inventory though. Either you created a creative server on accident, or you clicked the creative box in NEI. Or I am off-track.

No no, I'm in survival mode. i have the hearts and the hunger level. but i cant seem to take any damage at all. not even from mobs. And i get the breaking animation, and the block disappears but instantly appears again

When i "restart" the server (command restart) it sais

"Essentials Protect is in emergency mode. Check your log for errors"

maybe that has to do with the fact i cant do anything?

It almost sounds like the server is not accepting input from your client. Are you able to restart your server and reconnect to it?

When i "restart" the server (command restart) it sais

"Essentials Protect is in emergency mode. Check your log for errors"

maybe that has to do with the fact i cant do anything?

And Yeah..Freely. i can open The TPLauncher and open up tekkit and i can get in

Essentials is not in tekkit pack, that something you added? I would definately say that sounds like what is causing it.

A quick google search leads me to believe that the version of essentials is not fully compatible with the version of bukkit tekkit is using. Try a diff version of essentials, or remove it?

Essentials is not in tekkit pack, that something you added? I would definately say that sounds like what is causing it.

A quick google search leads me to believe that the version of essentials is not fully compatible with the version of bukkit tekkit is using. Try a diff version of essentials, or remove it?

What Version does tekkit uses?

No idea, sorry. You could disable essentials temporarily and see if that fixes the issue, then you would know if that is what you need to fix. Another minor note, whenever i restart the server I fully shut it down, make any changes if any, then start it up again. Not sure if there is a difference in running the restart command.

No idea, sorry. You could disable essentials temporarily and see if that fixes the issue, then you would know if that is what you need to fix. Another minor note, whenever i restart the server I fully shut it down, make any changes if any, then start it up again. Not sure if there is a difference in running the restart command.

Ok yeah the problem was essentials. one of the main reasons i didnt want to delete essentials is because of the /back command xD! Yeah the restart command is more like refresh. Thank You