New server looking for staff / support / developers!

k7s41gx

Hi all, I don't know where to post this but I am in need of some people to help setup a server (private atm) before I purchase a host to host it. I am in need of an Admin, some moderators, and people with knowledge of Tekkit Lite/Bukkit Forge/Residence/WorldEdit/Essentials.

As of right now I am currently creating the spawn (town) with plots, centralized power grid, community farms, etc..

I would love to have some people help out and earn a spot on the staff, or even pitch some design ideas, etc..

You may want to post the server ip or a link to your server page, something really. But i could help ive been working with tekkit lite and essentials, i know world edit as well. unfortunatley i couldnt get residence to work on my tekkit lite server, haha.

I would gladly post my IP however the connections I am currently accepting for the server are hamachi based. I'm hoping by tuesday to launch the server globally. If you would like to join the hamachi group, maximum of 5 people for development, I would love to accept you.

@ Soos621, I was having difficulties getting it to work at first but I joined their IRC channel and talked to the creator of the plugin directly. He helped by walking me through the setup procedures and permissions setup. After that was all set through the essentials group manager I couldnt be happier. Sadly tho there are still restrictions due to the bukkit forge thing. Like for instance a -tnt flag still lets TNT blowup so I just disabled all explosives from being placed.

EDIT

He actually deciding on adding a new feature to use a permission setup for the individual commands. He had walked me through disabling the /res command so that only /resadmin could be used. I wanted players to get plots given to them by the admin rather then create their own areas. I also don't want players setting command flags for their land. For instance one plot can have monsters spawn and TNT work while another cannot. So to simplify the process I just removed it. :-)

Hello!My name is Kaspar(LittlepartyhaT) and i am 19 years old.I have been Owner and moderator in other server.I have played tekkit,minecraft for 2-3 years and i know pretty much about hosting,creating servers,getting good plugins etc.I love to make minigames and search for cheaters/hackers/griefers for hours.I hope that i can teamwork with some normal people and we can make awesome community.I would be glad to accept admin/staff.

:)

Hi my name is bazinga980 I have been a head admin on a tekkit lite server for a long time I would like to apply to be a moderator or admin I've been playing tekkit for about 3 years and am great at it before that I played minecraft I am 20 years old Im also good at getting people to join servers i am also fair when it comes to being on staff and when people are playing and they are grief end I bring down the ban hammer and fix it for them thank you in advance I have Skype if you let me thank you.

Bumping post to say server has been launched and we are still looking for staff members.

Minecraft.DeathBeyondtheGrave.Net

[0.5.2] Tekkit Lite (w/ Residence)

[0.5.7] Tekkit Lite (w/ Residence)

-Central Town

-Town Ameneties

-Town Plots

Forums: http://www.deathbeyondthegrave.net

Seeking

1x Admin

3x Moderators

Players of all Ages!

Soon as the logi pipe error is corrected on 0.5.6 we will be upgrading!

Don't know if you're still taking members but I would be glad to help out as an admin or moderator. My name is May and yes Im a girl. I have a "don't take any shit" kind of attitude. But I'm extremely reasonable and Im very good at brainstorming and building various things. Im 15 so ill be on in the afternoons and weekends. I go to an art school so i have a lot of creativity. I have a skype and if you want to get a hold of me you can email me at [email protected].

May we'd love to see you on the server sometime. Age is not too much of an issue as long as you present yourself in a mature and ethical way. We are looking for players who we see have a community driven attitude, involvement, and a genuine urge to "be good".

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am interested in getting on as a moderator or administrator. I am kind of over playing survival tekkit myself but love to help others with theirs. I know almost everything about tekkit lite and have done considerable amounts of experimenting. I would love to help people on the server without having to actually play survival, because I have gone through that routine so many times. I can help with things like the public power grid you mentioned in your first post and am good at making things like public resources secure and automatic. Reply if you would like me to join.

• 3 months later...

Hi all, I don't know where to post this but I am in need of some people to help setup a server (private atm) before I purchase a host to host it. I am in need of an Admin, some moderators, and people with knowledge of Tekkit Lite/Bukkit Forge/Residence/WorldEdit/Essentials.

As of right now I am currently creating the spawn (town) with plots, centralized power grid, community farms, etc..

I would love to have some people help out and earn a spot on the staff, or even pitch some design ideas, etc..

I would love to be admin or head mod. I am very experienced with tekkit lite I have benn playing it for 9 years!

and also could u post the ip?

I would love to be admin or head mod. I am very experienced with tekkit lite I have benn playing it for 9 years!

and also could u post the ip?