LogicChip10

I had an idea for a potion a while ago:

Potion idea: "One Man Army"

Effects:

I decided to give the potion some drawbacks so it will not be too OP

Pros:

• Knock back reduction by 100% while potion is active
  • 3 hearts generated per every .5 second(s) while potion is active
  • All potions that cause speed reduction, damage, poisoning, and etc. are nullified while the potion is active
  • Food bar is replenished to completely (if not already full) and is kept full while potion is active
  • Constant sprint while potion is active
  • Lava damage is nullified while potion is active
  • Oxygen stays completely full while potion is active
  • All weapons (any thing (hands, block, and etc.)) deal 500 damage (in hearts) while potion is active

Cons:

• You are stuck with a pumpkin on your head to limit sight while potion is active
  • "Night Vision" potion will be completely disabled while potion is active
  • Opacity setting will be grayed out to prevent cheating while potion is active
  • No torches, jackle lanterns, glow stone or any light source can be placed while potion is active
  • Redstone disabled while potion is active
  • Water/Lava buckets disabled while potion is active
  • Mining a block will take 20 seconds longer to mine regardless of the tool (except obsidian which cannot be mined at all) while potion is active
  • The potion will not work while fighting the "Ender Dragon",

All of the above will last for 15 minutes:

To craft it you'll need to have:

[undecided]

Finally after the potions effects wear off if it is day than it will go to night and 6 creepers, 6 spiders, and 6 spider jockeys will spawn behind you - sprint effect will be active for 20 seconds so you get a head start and you have 5 seconds of invincibility (no damage taken at all).

Cons:

• Redstone disabled while potion is active

How will this work. Is this within a radius of the player (i.e. all redstone turns off when a player with the potion is within 10 blocks? Or is it that the player cannot switch levers or place redstone torches?

Cons:

• Water/Lava buckets disabled while potion is active

Do you mean that the player cannot place lava/water from buckets? Note: This could be gotten around using deployers and such.

Cons:

• The potion will not work while fighting the "Ender Dragon"

Will this be something for the end, or just when there is an enderdragon around?

You need to realise the multiplayer aspects, so detecting some things are more difficult than single player.