Why I have been playing Tekkit Lite more....

Tyl3r684

Okay so we all loved Tekkit Classic because of bukkit plugin support, right? You know so we can have a server and all of those neat-o plugins that vanilla Minecraft gets to use. Now with the addition of Tekkit Lite I was happy to see that it is forge, why you may as. Well because you can update forge mods without having to "hack" the .jar so that bukkit will use it, and hopefully we may have a bukkit "hack" sooner or later letting us make larger open servers for Tekkit lite. Thanks for reading!

There are already a few projects like this. BukkitForge, a Forge Mod which supports a few plugins here and there. The only thing it needs is left and right click detection, some final adjustments and it should work with 80% of plugins.

There's also MCPC and MCPC+. I'm not sure what it is, but it seems to be Forge mod support built into a fork of CraftBukkit, meaning it supports Bukkit plugins natively.

There are alraedy a few projects like this. BukkitForge, a Forge Mod which supports a few plugins here and there. The only thing it needs is left and right click detection, some final adjustments and it should work with 80% of plugins.

There's also MCPC and MCPC+. I'm not sure what it is, but it seems to be Forge mod support built into a fork of CraftBukkit, meaning it supports Bukkit plugins natively.

I think it was better going with a Froge API so that you can update the mods whenever you want if it's still the same MC version, I expect the "version number" to pass Tekkit Classic because of the ease to update.