Mindcrack 1.4.6

dizney23

Does anyone know of a way to convert a world from FTB Mindcrack to Tekkit Lite? I have added the extra mods to Tekkit Lite I am just wondering if there is any patch.txt file out there that someone has already made. Thanks!!

Mindcrack pack has Gregtech, which is incompatible with tekkit (greg has made it so it does not work with the tekkit launcher).

Does anyone know of a way to convert a world from FTB Mindcrack to Tekkit Lite? I have added the extra mods to Tekkit Lite I am just wondering if there is any patch.txt file out there that someone has already made. Thanks!!

Disclaimer: I have never done this, it is pure theory, backup EVERYTHING and don't complain if it doesn't work

You can either A) rip out all the non vanilla stuff (make a list) from your world then edit the level.dat to change all of the item id's used in that world (this is because I'm unsure if just changing configs would update the world data) to the id's used by tekkit then restore your items

OR

B) Get a complete list of IDs used by mod content then update the tekkit ID's to match

A is more work in the short term (I think) but B) would have to be done every update and would (preferably) use a Custom Pack slot to allow the tekkit lite pack to connect to other servers with needing to delete configs or more everytime

Repeat of the Disclaimer 8 lines up: I have never done this, it is pure theory, backup EVERYTHING and don't complain if it doesn't work