lava cell farm help

grazazel

You can use a deployer to fill buckets with lava from a tank, then pipe them to an ender chest.

On the overworld side, you can either use a deployer to dump these buckets into a 2x deep 3x square pit, and use a pump to bring this lava back up and store it in tanks.

Or, (I haven't done this before) use a liquid transposer from thermal expansion to take the buckets and fill up your tanks.

One way you can do it is have the pumps put the lava into tanks, a deployer to take it out of the tanks with buckets, deploy the buckets in a small hole to create a source block, and have another deployer deploy an empty cell on that source block to fill it. Then you can transport these cells in anyway you like.

actually, i think lava cells can only be filled by source blocks. meaning a single source block flowing into a space of any size would fake lava source growth, which flows even after the source block has been removed, but the river or pooling cant be contained by a bucket or cell to my knowledge and experience.

actually, i think lava cells can only be filled by source blocks. meaning a single source block flowing into a space of any size would fake lava source growth, which flows even after the source block has been removed, but the river or pooling cant be contained by a bucket or cell to my knowledge and experience.

This is what my setup does if you read it.