TechBlock 0.5.1 + HC (1.2.3 compatible, read post) & Tekblock 0.1.2

libajto

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TechBlock 0.3

Hmm, just found the real hidden chest. Do you have plans for the one behind the staircase?

omg forgot about that one! Hmmmm well there is not much to add anything essential but I think I'll add a lot of small helpfull items.

now I just need to make sure you can progress in all the mods.

I'll check everything again and then I'll upload a map that can be tested.

First of is an easy map, second is taking all the easy stuff out and

just keeping the essential stuff that is impossible to get in any way.

Re: TechBlock 0.3

omg forgot about that one! Hmmmm well there is not much to add anything essential but I think I'll add a lot of small helpfull items.

now I just need to make sure you can progress in all the mods.

I'll check everything again and then I'll upload a map that can be tested.

First of is an easy map, second is taking all the easy stuff out and

just keeping the essential stuff that is impossible to get in any way.

Just a suggestion: one or two bees that you can't get trough normal breeding.

Re: TechBlock 0.4

Yes I realised that. I'm rushing to much, that's what you get when you are to eager :P

I'm now just going to play the map.

Just 1 question.

How to get the wood quickly because i don't know how to grow them fast ..

start to plant a tree right away, I never really had any problems, also make sure ice has a block underneath it before you break it.

don't want to use buckets.. a lot of emc is worth on that.

Hey there :)

I'm glad that someone has done this as I too have been watching the feed the beast challenge map on youtube, in particular the challenge between Direwolf20 and NearbyGamer, and have wanted to play something very similar on technic. I've just downloaded and am going to get playing on this and I'll try to give as much feedback as I can if you need it :) I'd like to help out as much as I can if you need extra hands :)

Mitdawg

Why don't you use sources?

I don't really know, somehow it does not feel right to me. But for the sake of making it better I'll use it.

No need to stick to my own preferences for something as simple as that.

Hey there :)

I'm glad that someone has done this as I too have been watching the feed the beast challenge map on youtube, in particular the challenge between Direwolf20 and NearbyGamer, and have wanted to play something very similar on technic. I've just downloaded and am going to get playing on this and I'll try to give as much feedback as I can if you need it :) I'd like to help out as much as I can if you need extra hands :)

Mitdawg

thanks!

Well , for now you can just play the map and any feedback is good ^^

I made a couple of simple and stupid mistakes but you should be able to play it.

I think I'll also try to make an instructional tome in the game to help you if you are stuck on something, this is ofcource on your own accord.

But I think for a lot of players who are not that familiar with the modpack, that it would be usefull.

I think I'll also try to make an instructional tome in the game to help you if you are stuck on something, this is ofcource on your own accord.

But I think for a lot of players who are not that familiar with the modpack, that it would be usefull.

Could you also make a tome with challenges?

Could you also make a tome with challenges?

sure, If you have any challenges you would like write em down!

Maybe I'll just steal from feed the beast =P

Just to say.. My motherboard died on me so I'll need to send it up for guarantee. might take a couple weeks but I still have a laptop to work on so it should be fine.

sure, If you have any challenges you would like write em down!

Maybe I'll just steal from feed the beast =P

Just to say.. My motherboard died on me so I'll need to send it up for guarantee. might take a couple weeks but I still have a laptop to work on so it should be fine.

Aaw, 2 minutes of silence for your Mobo.

Also, you should make some sort of victory monument in the end, for after when you beat the dragon.

Aaw, 2 minutes of silence for your Mobo.

Also, you should make some sort of victory monument in the end, for after when you beat the dragon.

Good idea, an epic shrine for the dragon!

I do not really want to make another building for it so I might just end up converting the dungeon to a monument that must be completed.

ofcource the function of the monument will still double as a dungeon.

also would like some feedback on the 3 stacks of uranium. should be enough right?

Good idea, an epic shrine for the dragon!

I do not really want to make another building for it so I might just end up converting the dungeon to a monument that must be completed.

ofcource the function of the monument will still double as a dungeon.

also would like some feedback on the 3 stacks of uranium. should be enough right?

Yeah, otherwise you could always go geothermal. With your LP crafting system, you can get mass loads of lava, and pump them into a generator with the new liquid supplier pipe.

Geothermal is more EU/emc then charcoal: 8000 for 64 emc of charcoal, like 24000 for 64 emc of redstone-> lava. You will need a vulcanite, though.

Also, I can't really think of a way to detect if the dragon's still alive. Maybe have the egg as a thing in the monument?

-snip-

Also, I can't really think of a way to detect if the dragon's still alive. Maybe have the egg as a thing in the monument?

what do you mean with 'detect if the dragon's still alive.'

What I though I could do is set up a redpower system where you put the egg in a chest and it'll act as a key.

when activated the egg passes through to the place where it needs to be (the shrine in the monument) and that will also activated the entire monument. might do something with light and other nifty things.

also have noticed some problems like my mistake that mycelium would spawn mushroom but they don't so i'll add the mushrooms back. and a lot of small gameplay changes.

I'm just playing the map for now and get to the end of everything.(as far as I need to go to make sure everything works out well.

I really underestimated the project I started, but it's a good lesson.

what do you mean with 'detect if the dragon's still alive.'

What I though I could do is set up a redpower system where you put the egg in a chest and it'll act as a key.

when activated the egg passes through to the place where it needs to be (the shrine in the monument) and that will also activated the entire monument. might do something with light and other nifty things.

That's exactly what I mean. At first, I was thinking "Hmm, how can he know if you already have beaten the dragon", and then I taught: "I know, dragon egg!". So your solution would be sort of ultimate.

Also, an idea from me on the shrine thing: spawn a bunch of endermen on pistons and let them do a wave!

Re: TechBlock 0.4.1

well its mostly electtrified crystals but got attleast one of everyone but the verdant ones :/

hmmm yes I've also had problems finding them even in normal maps >.>

will wiki it for the conditions it needs to spawn

Re: TechBlock 0.4.1

Sorry if this is pointing out the obvious that has already been thought of but you don't need the nether coal as you can make it with 4 charcoal and the philosophers stone.

EDIT: Or is it there encase the "special" effect of the ores activate.

EDIT2: Also Verdant crystals spawn in Forests and Swamps. (Here is a wiki link for free http://technicpack.wikia.com/wiki/Vis_Crystal how kind :) )