TechBlock 0.5.1 + HC (1.2.3 compatible, read post) & Tekblock 0.1.2

libajto

Re: TechBlock 0.5.0 + Hardcore & Tekblock 0.1.2

Is Sandstone Isle hidden? I can't see it from the starting island. Also, is the single stone block at bedrock level directly below the spawn relevant?

lol look up, like said in first post, don't just look on the horizontal plane.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Sandstone Isle hidden? I can't see it from the starting island. Also, is the single stone block at bedrock level directly below the spawn relevant?

Look in the OP:
If stuck in the beginning, look arround.. not just the horizontal plane.

Damn it, I was gonna post that!

I'm stalking my own thread

/creepface

joke was checking up on it before going to bed. gnight =P

Good night you too. Even though you probably won't read this before tommorow. I'm still working on this damn thing for school! >_<

Could it be possible if you could make a 1.2.3 version of the TechBlock?

Well, you'll have to ask libajto, but I think not. The next version of Technic this will be on will probably be the next recommended build.

You'll have to wait because a stable release of 1.2.3 will never come out.

Also 1.2.3 has thaumcraft 2 wich is quite different from previous build. I would need to rebuild the entire temple again to have an obelisk ingame.

If you can live without the obelisk ingame I guess I could replace the ores that you would need.

I'll also exchange the obelisk items with totems of dawn and dusk.

The obelisk is just my biggest bother with thaumcraft. Other then that I would be able to do a quick update, just not for today, (count at least 24h after this post).

am I supposed to be stuck on the starting block (with the sandstone island stuff) with no way to the nether?

(.5 regular difiiculty)

nvm forgot about TTablet

Edit 2 : ok how the hell do i get a crafting table with 1 plank and no sapling?

DERP PSTONE =D

am I supposed to be stuck on the starting block (with the sandstone island stuff) with no way to the nether?

(.5 regular difiiculty)

nvm forgot about TTablet

Edit 2 : ok how the hell do i get a crafting table with 1 plank and no sapling?

DERP PSTONE =D

gl! also don't waste anything you don't need to. I tried to make it really difficult this time :p

I'm uploading a slightly modified version of the map. You'll have to miss out on some of the feature of thaumcraft and forestry (jungle and winter bees) but you have the ores you need to keep playing. There will be some items that are weird/blank in the last chest of the nether and that is because of thaumcraft, just throw those away.

It's the best I can do without having the need of another different link for just the 1.2.3...

I'm uploading a slightly modified version of the map. You'll have to miss out on some of the feature of thaumcraft and forestry (jungle and winter bees) but you have the ores you need to keep playing. There will be some items that are weird/blank in the last chest of the nether and that is because of thaumcraft, just throw those away.

It's the best I can do without having the need of another different link for just the 1.2.3...

By the way, I think you could use modified spawn eggs for the obelisks, since I think they are entinites <- Can't seem to spell that right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Liba, Im jeffrad. I made somethign called TekkitSkyblock. ITs sky block but with tekkit possiblilities. If you want to go check out mine here you go:http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,11487.0.html

If you want to some time we can meet up on yours,or mine tekkit private server. We can improve the tekkit skyblock together. One thing comes to mind while I was writing this. "Two heads are better then one".