TechBlock 0.5.1 + HC (1.2.3 compatible, read post) & Tekblock 0.1.2

libajto

Re: TechBlock 0.4.1

Sorry if this is pointing out the obvious that has already been thought of but you don't need the nether coal as you can make it with 4 charcoal and the philosophers stone.

EDIT: Or is it there encase the "special" effect of the ores activate.

EDIT2: Also Verdant crystals spawn in Forests and Swamps. (Here is a wiki link for free http://technicpack.wikia.com/wiki/Vis_Crystal how kind :) )

thanks for the info, I'll just disregard that sarcasm =).

I know about that but with the technic pack (at least in my case) I can't know everything about all mods.

this is just me trying to figure out how to make a good skyblock version for technic.

An easy version and then a really difficult version, like in 'feed the beast' map.

now it is just the easy version.

On a side note.. I might switch to the dev build so I can play on 1.2.3 .

But I will have to remake the map..

but most of it will have to wait untill my motherboard comes back.. I really would not want to try to gen the maps on this laptop..

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the info, I'll just disregard that sarcasm =).

I know about that but with the technic -im just going to snip here to shrink it-

Understandable and I don't think anyone knows everything about every mod and if they do they probably have WAY to much time on there hands .

how do you start out with nothing but a stone block to stand on...!!!??? HOW?

I have no idea what you are talking about o_O

just to note, I'm still waiting for my motherboard so won't update just yet.

When I update it will be for the 1.2.3 or 1.2.4 version of minecraft (If it is not already 1.2.5 >.>)

Either way, with Thaumcraft being changed quite a bit... I'll have to adjust a lot to put an obelisk and void stuff in the map x.x

But I will update asap =).

Thanks for making this map :) I've been wanting to see a technic variation of skyblock for a while.

By the way, you don't need to include the first iron. There are other ways of lighting portals.... (the original skyblock requires you to light it this way)

Mind if I do a Let's Play for this? I will give you the link to the playlist when Episodes 1 & 2 are uploaded. Daily Episodes btw :3

Ofcource you are allowed :P just know that this map is NOT finished, please note that out o_O and seems witht the alchemical tome you should be able to get everything you need for general purpose.

Rejoice !

My motherboard is in and I was able to install it perfectly.

Though I still need to update everything and find/download all the drivers and so forth so I wont be able to update today..

still need do a lot. But yay , got my pc running!

Good. Nice to see this up and running again. Can you give a sneak peak on what you're planning on future releases?

first thing I'll do it make it tekkit compatoble, it'll make it more fun for more people. Also will add a spawning platform.

There will be more but need to focus on doing it :P. still busy irl but mehh

I would need someone to check a tekkit version of this map. If anybody could do it , it would be great.

Uploading a map as I post this.

I'll test it for you. What version of Tekkit is it for? EDIT: Never mind, I forgot the Recommended version and the latest version were the same thing.

EDIT#2: Well, when I spawned in I sort of... fell. Which of these platforms was I supposed to spawn on?

[img width=800]

I'll test it for you. What version of Tekkit is it for? EDIT: Never mind, I forgot the Recommended version and the latest version were the same thing.

EDIT#2: Well, when I spawned in I sort of... fell. Which of these platforms was I supposed to spawn on?

-snip-

and ok weird o-O You should have spawned on top of the bigger platform, made it so multiple people can join at the same time without to much trouble.

how did you even get there?

the hidden chest I took out because it is unfair only one person has the book.

The last time I played MP was when there was only creative servers, a long time ago.

thanks to notice me of clay, will add it now.

Also a note about the spawnigng platform. In feed the beast it was not abnormal that when you spawn you would spawn mid air.. no idea how to resolve it aside making the platfiorm bigger..

Re: TechBlock 0.4.1 & Tekblock 0.1.0

Well, I actually spawned UNDER the big platform. I thought I was supposed to spawn on that one, but I was just checking to make sure.

how did you even get there?

Well if you mean where I was flying, I just switched to creative mode and flew back a bit...

Re: TechBlock 0.4.1 & Tekblock 0.1.0

How important is millenaire to this? I generally play with it turned off.

tekkit version is the one you want then,just copy paste the files to the proper folder.

The world folder goes to the region folder in the main save folder and world-nether goes to the region folder in DIM1 folder.

I thought that if I was going to make a technic map I'd better make it full technic expierence.

millenaire is not important in this map, you start like any other skyblock and the only things you get are items.

So far I noticed (at least that I know of) items just dissapear from the chest/inventory if the game does not have it. Placed blocks are a different matter.

-snip-

Encountered the same problem now. It seems minecraft does not like to spawn you on top of basalt, though the platform is only for MP in tekkit.