how to power reactor? -_-

drunk_sob

I feel like its a stupid question but its pissing me off how the $%^* do you power a nuke reactor?

I ask because it used to be you just put stuff in and it worked, then they made it require a redstone signal to turn on and I used to use a lever on the side of the reactor, and finally now you cant put a lever on the reactor because if you right click the reactor with a lever in your hand to attach it it just enters the interface ><! ive tried redpower,redpower2 wire and it doesnt connect to the reactor nor turn it on wth am i missing and plz stoop changing stupid sht tekkit

The tekkit team has no say in what happens with IC2. Do some research next time.

first off there is no reason to be rude its childish , and second just to clarify i didnt ask any one to change or modify ic2 in any way.

all i did was ask a question about how a mod that is part of the tekkit-lite mod pack works with the new changes. you would know that if you even bothered to read the post before flaming. I did research btw all it says on the ic2 wiki is needs a redstone current but nothing about redpower or redpower2 or linilla levers.

first off there is no reason to be rude its childish , and second just to clarify i didnt ask any one to change or modify ic2 in any way.

all i did was ask a question about how a mod that is part of the tekkit-lite mod pack works with the new changes. you would know that if you even bothered to read the post before flaming. I did research btw all it says on the ic2 wiki is needs a redstone current but nothing about redpower or redpower2 or linilla levers.

Don't be so arrogant and stop trying to ascertain my intentions/tone from text.

Also

missing and plz stoop changing stupid sht tekkit

Don't be a dunce