[1.2.5]DirtCraft Tekkit[PVP][Greif][Creative][No banned items][24/7][FACTIONS][50 slots][Lockette]

DirtyRot123456789

DirtCraft Tekkit (tekkit classic!) is a fairly unknown server, it has been up for about a year, and the majority of people who play, have played on this server find it as their main server, since there actually isn't any lag.

The server was reset 11-07-2013!

New world and everything!

2013-01-31_20.36.22.png

Thing is this server is hosted by the the creator himself.

There is no lag and its up 24/7, although there are sometimes problems and the server is down for about an hour or 2. I would defiantly recommend you to at least visit the server. There are NO banned items, and a free creative world as well as great spawn of a Shuttle. You can build as soon as you are outside spawn.

2013-01-31_20.34.35.png

2013-01-31_20.38.42.png

There seriously is nothing bad you can say about this server, fine there isn't always staff on, and the server can be down sometimes, but I myself find it as if I've stumbled upon a great treasure, I really just want to share it. They also have a website, where you can become member for free and get news feed and such.

Server Rules: Only one nuke per house!, no Greifing in Creative, or on spawn

Plugins: TekkitRestrict, ChopTree2, Essentials, Multiverse, Worledit, Worldguard, Mcjobs, Chestshop, LWC, Pex

2013-01-31_20.38.37.png

http://dirtcraftservers.webs.com/

and the IP is dirtcraftserver.zapto.org:25566

These are the Ranks:

- Default,

- Advertiser,

- Member,

- VIP,

- VIP+,

- VIP++,

- Moderator,

- Admin,

- SuperAdmin,

- Owner

and seriously at least visit it, It's one of those you can play on forever!

PS. there are normally around 5 people on no matter what, and in rush hour up to 20, there has been over 100,000 visits by now

2012-09-22_20.43.39.png

Made by Rot123456789 DirtCraft Server Owner

1.st I think I will use this forum for complaints so everyone that thinks about playing on this server can see some real opinions about this server. This has to be the worst run server I have ever played on hands down. It staffs mods that are completely incompetent and abuse their powers. If you want to have a fun game experience this is not the place to have it. If you want to be abused by the mods and lose control of your own game and work then this is the server for you. If you join this server I can almost guarantee that the most you will get out of it will be endless headaches and disappointment.

2.nd Read the above statement.

Thank you very much.

Since you say there is abusive staff on my server could you please list some names so I can at least get rid of them. Also if you want to be unbanned you have to write to the email address on the DirtCraft website. Also what is your ingame name? The server is a greif and survival server by the way so don't complain if you get greifed. Please give me some concert critic instead of what you had written. It's abstract, you can't really grasp it and its emotional. I'd rather have a list of things, you know head on

I have no problem with it being a grief and survival server. That's why I joined. But it should also be a fair game for everyone. This would be a great server if there was better structure. Mainly on the MOD side. This is my ingame name. And you should monitor the console once in a while to have a better understanding about what goes on on your server. As I understand it you are the owner of this server and the people you assign to admin or mod will directly reflect your image.

The statements you have listed are correct,however I can't use it, and you haven't done what I told you to, names of staff who abuse and what you are saying is still rather abstract I mean sure I check the log once in a while but I can't actually look over the server 24/7. Please refrain from using abstract concepts and try give me something concrete

Actually that's not really the case, I have told my staff that I don't want to know about every little matter and that they should be able to sort stuff out themselves, else I would have my hands full all the time. And a ban of a player isn't really too concerning, sorry to say in relation to a super admin abusing his powers for example. So yes communication is key, but you have to remember priorities too counts.

Mainly the MOD Slip. He tp'ed me to himself and another player without my consent to kill me and take my stuff. He then naturally proceeded to deny all such claims and any attempt on my part to receive any substantial assistance or reasoning was pointless.

To your content he has now been demoted, because all he was complained about 3 times

To your content he has now been demoted, because all he was complained about 3 times

No I want you to ban him. For one thing he's been tping, dont beleive me then ban him for using more then one nuke at my house, still dont take a look at the log then go look at the nukes at spawn place by him. Ban him it is slip doing this. and to everyone else hate to say it but dont join this server untill he is banned