Console is spamming "[Info] Repair is Active..."

Not sure when it started but i got home from work to my server console screaming "[info] Repair is Active..." 10+ times per second....Dosen't say much else. Sometimes it Says Player Found then repair is active. I just tried restarting the server and the Player Found part stoped but still getting spammed by Repair is active...It's not a very felpful message as it dosent say what is repairing or what its from a mod or a plugin or the map.... Other than that im useing the default tekkit mod's minus Advanced Machines. Some stuff is disabled in the configs but i havent changed any settings since i started getting this error...Server seems to be working fine other than console getting spammed by this error.

Thanks for any help possibly,

Not sure when it started but i got home from work to my server console screaming "[info] Repair is Active..." 10+ times per second....Dosen't say much else. Sometimes it Says Player Found then repair is active. I just tried restarting the server and the Player Found part stoped but still getting spammed by Repair is active...It's not a very felpful message as it dosent say what is repairing or what its from a mod or a plugin or the map.... Other than that im useing the default tekkit mod's minus Advanced Machines. Some stuff is disabled in the configs but i havent changed any settings since i started getting this error...Server seems to be working fine other than console getting spammed by this error.

Thanks for any help possibly,

Compwiz91

Maybe restart the server with the reload command (Or /reload in chat form)

And don't sign posts, delete quick before someone reports you.

I crossed it out in the quote. So you can see.

~Hope this helps!

and seriously, http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,4903.0.html READ!

doing /reload didnt change anything as soon as it was reloaded it started spamming console again....

weird....it just stopped...possibly related to a players inventory being messed up? someone left then the errors seemed to stop shortly before it said he disconnected. Hmm I'll update this again if the problems comes back but for now it seems to have stopped.... thanks anyways guys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i had the same error, i found what was happening.

if a player puts a redstone torch over the wall, a jacketed wire above the redstone torch and a "Talisman of Repair" item above the jacketed wire, the console starts spamming and the server becomes unplayable.

i wish i would know how to program a java plugin that prevents you from placing talisman of repair next to jacketed wire.....

i will see what i can do for it. for now i will just disable the talisman of repair

i had the same error, i found what was happening.

if a player puts a redstone torch over the wall, a jacketed wire above the redstone torch and a "Talisman of Repair" item above the jacketed wire, the console starts spamming and the server becomes unplayable.

i wish i would know how to program a java plugin that prevents you from placing talisman of repair next to jacketed wire.....

i will see what i can do for it. for now i will just disable the talisman of repair

Maybe cut the chunk with it on it?

(That may take a while)

If you have Hawkeye install on your server, and u know? who the player is do: /ha rollback p:[playername] f:129

You know aprox when the issue started? Well just add t:[x s/m/h/d/w]. Like so /ha rollback p:[playername] f:129 t:1w

That rolls back all actions in regards of the DM pedestal of that player for a week. It should get that pedestal removed (sideeffects is that it might wreck some of his setup), but well, eighter have the spam, or a player wondering why his pedestal is gone ...