Unable to craft certain things on a multiplayer surv server.

Kreptyx246

I just recently paid for a hosting server for tekkit lite. A few friends were using hamachi to connect, but that got really laggy, hence why the upgrade. Anyways, we got the set up under control, but once we logged on some things, we're unable to craft like boomerang, also... minium mats aren't dropping from mobs.

I did some research and figured out the issue, I guess the provider's "easy set-up installation", doesn't have certain mods like EE3 and so on.

I did a lot of googling and asking etc.. but so far nothing seems to be working with the server, I have tried copy and paste the extracted server folder through using Filezilla program. And that isn't working either.

If I could borrow someones time on helping a nub like myself, it would be definitely, highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Kreptyx

I doubt it. When I signed up for the service, I was asked to pick a service and I picked tekkit lite. I have talked to one of their rep and he said, it's not added in the stock install, and their launcher downloads from the tekkit site every hour. But I don't get it. Is EE3 and other mods not included for server packs?

I was provided with McMyAdmin account, and when I go to the configuration and pick "tekkit" it gives the server a fault to load error, I am not sure if there is any significance to my problem, but thought I'd throw it out there.

But, yeah I can google and come up with many different answers, but based on players experience. What is the best (probably don't have the best but you get the gist) tekkit lite server hosting provider would you guys recommend?