[0.5.9] The Mustache Brigade [PVE][PVP][45][Towny][iConomy] "Like a sir"

pandypants

• 3 weeks later...

Very good server i've tried many and this is my new home. Mature staff and players and almost daily bug fixes and very few items disabled make for a very fun tekkit experience.its runnin version 0.5.9 which is kool but make sure you point your technik launcher to that version

http://mustachebrigade.enjin.com/forum/m/8658850/viewthread/5929314-updating-tekkitlite-to-059/post

Important! We found what may be causing issues with new players trying to join or anyone who recently updated to tekkitlite 0.5.9

When you visit our website click How to join from the top menu and read under the red Attention heading for instructions on how to fix the id conflict.

Hello I'm going to join the server soon but it looks awesome what I want to know is how do you earn money in more detail and can I setup my own market town. One thing is you should ban mining lasers they bypass protection in most modes I saw someone destroy a spawn with one.

( p.s. how much does a town cost.) :D

Hello I'm going to join the server soon but it looks awesome what I want to know is how do you earn money in more detail and can I setup my own market town. One thing is you should ban mining lasers they bypass protection in most modes I saw someone destroy a spawn with one.

( p.s. how much does a town cost.) :D

you can set up your shops in the market area and theirs a outlaw world for mining lasers