Tekkit Let play:Factory Plantation people wanted!

DarkCon

Hello Guys,

Today I am looking for3-8 people to do a letsplay. We Would Record 1-2 videos a week I would edit them make them look nice etc. The Whole Factory plantation would be about 2-4 working together the 2 split up and its like a war between them or how many people we have. The main goal would be to have fun while we play this and just let people know what we do, So to join I need you guys to fill out this app!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Age{Have to be older then 15}

BandiCam or fraps{You need something that not free][And you need to know how to use it]

Are you mature from a 1-10

You Also Need a mic[A good 1]

Do you swear?

What are you best at!

What do you wish to get out of this!

Why would you like to join us.

Are you good with working with other people?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Age{17}

BandiCam or fraps{rraps

Are you mature from a 1-10 (9)

You Also Need a mic[i have a mic]

Do you swear? Sometimes

What are you best at: Buildcraft and industrial craft and red power and a little ee3

What do you wish to get out of this! a fun experience and to meet new people

Why would you like to join us. To have fun and to play tekkit

Are you good with working with other people. Im very good with people nd enjoy groups

Age{17}

BandiCam or fraps{rraps

Are you mature from a 1-10 (9)

You Also Need a mic[i have a mic]

Do you swear? Sometimes

What are you best at: Buildcraft and industrial craft and red power and a little ee3

What do you wish to get out of this! a fun experience and to meet new people

Why would you like to join us. To have fun and to play tekkit

Are you good with working with other people. Im very good with people nd enjoy groups

Alright add me on skype! Darkcry1200 we need 2 more people! if were gonna do this!

Age 18

BandiCam or fraps: Paid version of FRAPS

Are you mature from a 1-10: 9

You Also Need a mic: Blue Yeti

Do you swear? Rarely, the only time you see me swear is when people grief/annoy, ignore rules.

What are you best at: Gathering Materials, and getting things done.

What do you wish to get out of this: Expand my Youtube/Twitch, and to learn new things.

Why would you like to join us: I like the interaction between people when they work towards a higher goal.

Are you good with working with other people? Yes, the more the merrier and it is easier to split the work than try to do everything.

• 2 weeks later...

I might be replying to this too late but I'll happily be part of a lets play series

Age{Have to be older then 15} 19 years old

BandiCam or fraps{You need something that not free][And you need to know how to use it] I use a mac and neither of those are compatible however I do have software for video capture that is adequate

Are you mature from a 1-10, Mature enough that I will knuckle down and build, but I will make jokes that some will find immature, 7 would probably do it

You Also Need a mic[A good 1] yes i have a microphone

Do you swear? yes, but not to stupid levels

What are you best at!, I am very experienced using BC, IC machinery and items. If its possible to automate in this game, guaranteed I can do it, also have a good undrstanding of EE, and can use Railcraft if necessary though it isnt particularly useful in the technic pack. Im also studying electrical engineering at university currently making my understanding of systems using red power, especially the logic devices exceptional

What do you wish to get out of this! Fun experience in which I can get to know new people and hopefully make a decent youtube series

Why would you like to join us, think i explained that in the previous question

Are you good with working with other people, yes,

Age{Have to be older then 15} 18

BandiCam or fraps{You need something that not free][And you need to know how to use it] fraps

Are you mature from a 1-10 prolly a 8

You Also Need a mic[A good 1] I got a decent one

Do you swear? Yes, but in a humor way.

What are you best at! Decent at building buildings, and ic2, ee.

What do you wish to get out of this! Tekkit Experience, and to meet new people

Why would you like to join us. I love playing Minecraft, Tekkit Especially, and have always wanted to be in a youtube series.

Are you good with working with other people? Yes i would say so.