[3.1.2]-[FCI] Resurrection[PvP/PvE][75 Slots][Factions][Events][Fun Staff][Anarchy]

FinalCorruption

The [FCI] Resurrection

Server IP: 75.102.10.22:8000

The Big Trio Resurrection is a spin-off/Resurrection of Big Trio Tekkit. Working with the owner, and being an admin of the server, I made this one. We've had our problems in the past, but those are in the past. We're a fun, humorous, entertaining community of players. Our staff, is typically nice. You're encouraged to come and join us, on our adventure in resurrecting a deserted server.

Applying for Staff

Moderator Application

Name:

TimeZone:

Any other chat program:

TESTING

Somebody is trying to dupe with a RM Furance, you would?:

What's the Owners name?:

Another moderator is being abusive with powers, you would?:

An Admin is being abusive with powers, you would?:

Someone is Spamming, and cussing. You would?:

Somebody advertised their IP. You would?:

ADDITIONAL

Why do you want to be a moderator?:

What past experience as Moderator do you have?:

Admin Application

Name:

TimeZone:

Any other chat program:

TESTING

A moderator is being abusive with powers, you would?:

Another Admin is being abusive with powers, you would?:

Somebody claims another player is hacking, what would you do:

Somebody tries to dupe, you would?:

A moderator is spamming, you would?:

A moderator is telling people to join another server, you would?:

ADDITIONAL

Why would you like to be an Admin?:

What past experience as Admin do you have?:

Server Information

Dedicated, with 50 slots. Soon to increase with donations. We offer PvP with some laws enforced, and factions are the only protection offered in this Anarchy server.

Donations

$10 Donation:

- VIP Slot for 2 Months

- Swiftwolf Rending Gale

- 64 Mobius Fuel

- Charged Nanosuit Armor and Nano Saber

- 10 Interdiction Torches

- 18 Mk. 1 Energy Collectors

- 6 Mk. 1 Anti-Matter Relays

- 1 Energy Condenser

- 1 MFSU's

- 256 Reinforced Stone

$20 Donation:

- VIP Slot for 4 Months

- Swiftwolf Rending Gale

- Nuclear Reactor

- 64 Mobius Fuel

- 8 Personal Safes

- Charged Nanosuit Armor and Nano Saber

- 8 Teleport Tethers

- 20 Interdiction Torches

- 18 Mk. 2 Energy Collectors

- 6 Mk. 2 Anti-Matter Relays

- 1 Energy Condenser

- 2 MFSU's

- 1024 Reinforced Stone

$30 Donation:

- Permanent VIP Slot

- Swiftwolf Rending Gale

- Nuclear Reactor

- 64 Mobius Fuel

- 4 Personal Safes

- 12 Teleport Tethers

- 30 Interdiction Torches

- 64 UU-Matter

- 5 Mass Fabricators

- Fully charged Quantum Suit

- Red Morningstar

- Red Katar

- 18 Mk. 3 Energy Collectors

- 6 Mk. 3 Anti-Matter Relays

- 1 Energy Condenser

- 3 MFSU's

- 4096 Reinforced Stone

Rules

[1] No racism

[2] No excessive cussing

[3] No spamming

[4] No insulting staff

[5] No abusing glitches

[6] No using hacked/modded clients

[7] No advertising other servers

[8] No using factions descriptions, or /me to bypass mutes

[9] Using staff title to get attention, is not allowed.

[10] Do not rage after being griefed/Killed

[11] Do not threaten to DDoS/Lag the server in any way

[12] Don't ask for staff ranks, or OP

[13] No use of destructive items near spawn

[14] No spawn killing

[15] Do not follow people from spawn to kill them

[16] If you're in quantum, don't kill people in DM, or Nano.

Plugins

PermissionsEx

iChat

Factions

ClearLag

TekkitRestrict (Yeah, thats right! NO DUPING!)

Some other essential plugins, like Essentials.

ScreenShots

DF0e1X8.png

7/11 or Server Shop

AwR5oIz.png

Outside of the spawn building

L762Adh.png

Staff HQ/Jail

Please note, the spawn area will be going under construction today ( 2/11/13 )

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and final i was hoping maybe i could become mod i applied prior to shut down of original and you said that you would cast a vote if you want i can do a proper application

Moderator Application

Ingame Name: rage652

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): rage652

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Nick Bentsen

How long have you been playing BTR(Big Trio resurrection)?: 2 days but including original bigtriotekkit 5 months.

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: hard to say because not many people play on it right now maybe 8/10.

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: warn->mute->tempban

How would you handle a bug abuser?: report the bug to higher ranked staff->monitor abuser->tempban

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: I wouldn't ban them because that is abusing staff powers and its a griefing and raiding server.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Admin Application

Name: Lucas Frahm

TimeZone: Central Europe +1 (Denmark)

Any other chat program: Facebook = Lucas Frahm

TESTING

A moderator is being abusive with powers, you would?: Warn him not to abuse the powers again, it could possibly get him demoted

Another Admin is being abusive with powers, you would?: Warn him not to abuse hes Admin Powers, again, it could possibly get him demoted

Somebody claims another player is hacking, what would you do: i would go check if the players actually is hacking, if he is i would tell him to stop, if he wont i would kick him, if he still doesnt stop i would ban him. if he doesnt hack i would warn the player telling him not to claim a hacker without really knowing he is.

Somebody tries to dupe, you would?: Tell him to stop, if he doesnt i would remove the item, if he makes a new warn i would warn him with a kick, if he still doesnt stop i would Ban him and tell FinalCorruption if he could ban the items he was using, and then i would probably unban the player if Final allowed it

A moderator is spamming, you would?: Mute him, if he unmutes himself i would warn him with a kick, if he still doesnt i would deop him if admins can do that (im not sure if they can) if i cant deop him i would tell Final or any Co/Owner that he spam and until the owner/co owner comes i would ban him

A moderator is telling people to join another server, you would?: Ban him (its a rule not to advertise servers)

ADDITIONAL

Why would you like to be an Admin?: Cuz i really love this server and i think i would do great as an admin :) + i have been mod pretty long and i think im ready to take the next step :)

What past experience as Admin do you have?: i have been Admin on Josiserver and still is, im Admin on a server called MiniCraft(Vanilla) and i have been Admin on Smilets server (my friends uncle)

Note: HI final :)!

Moderator Application

Name:rage652-nick bentsen

TimeZone:eastern standard time australia +10

Any other chat program:facebook- nick bentsen

TESTING

Somebody is trying to dupe with a RM Furance, you would?: warn and report to owner and admins

What's the Owners name?:finalcorruption

Another moderator is being abusive with powers, you would?:screenshot it and report to owner and admins

An Admin is being abusive with powers, you would?:screenshot it and report to owner

Someone is Spamming, and cussing. You would?:warn and mute

Somebody advertised their IP. You would?:mute

ADDITIONAL

Why do you want to be a moderator?:because i want to help others on the server and keep it safe for kids playing

What past experience as Moderator do you have?:none but i am a fast learner

Admin Application

Name:Callum Andrew Cox

TimeZone:00:00 uk time

Any other chat program:

TESTING

A moderator is being abusive with powers, you would?:kick them or ban them

Another Admin is being abusive with powers, you would?:the same

Somebody claims another player is hacking, what would you do:tell a owner

Somebody tries to dupe, you would?:kick them

A moderator is spamming, you would?:kick them

A moderator is telling people to join another server, you would?:banned them

ADDITIONAL

Why would you like to be an Admin?:i never had a change to a admin in the last server

What past experience as Admin do you have?:i havent had any experience yet to a admin

Note: final please acept this please I givin you a change to do this please accept (maybe three)

Moderator Application

Name: Cody

TimeZone: EST

Any other chat program: TS or Vent

TESTING

Somebody is trying to dupe with a RM Furance, you would?: Call them out on it and ban them temp or perm depending on how much was duped

What's the Owners name?: FinalCorruption

Another moderator is being abusive with powers, you would?: Try to catch them in the act to get evidence and then contact Final or an admin about it

An Admin is being abusive with powers, you would?: Same as above but go straight to Final

Someone is Spamming, and cussing. You would?: Mute for a period of time

Somebody advertised their IP. You would?: Kick and ban for advertising another server

ADDITIONAL

Why do you want to be a moderator?: After being a player of tekkit for a good while it would be nice to "settle down" and help out a community and make it a good and fair one

What past experience as Moderator do you have?: None as a minecraft moderator but it wouldn't be too bad and would be fun

Name: James

TimeZone: GMT0

Any other chat program: Raidcall

TESTING

A moderator is being abusive with powers, you would?: I would tell him to stop ( give him a warn ) then if he didn't stop, I'd deop him.

Another Admin is being abusive with powers, you would?: I would contact a co-founder, and if he doesn't listen to me when I tell him to stop, I'd have to contact a higher rank than me very fast.

Somebody claims another player is hacking, what would you do: I would spectate him ( tp to him ) hide away from him, and check what he's doing.

Somebody tries to dupe, you would?: I would go to him, check his inventory, see if he has like x64 RM/DM or any item that would take a while to get, and break his base.

A moderator is spamming, you would?: Tell him to stop messing with the chat and stop giving a bad example to the other players.

A moderator is telling people to join another server, you would?:I would do the same stuff as I said, warn, then if he didn't stop the spamming, deop, kick, and if so a ban.

ADDITIONAL

Why would you like to be an Admin?: Well, I think I could be good to the community, I am a helpful person in building, and I am a good person.

What past experience as Admin do you have?: Well, I don't have much experiance, I was gonna be a admin on a few servers, but I just got tired off the spamming, I think I could take the job well.

Hiya it's me, I would like to apologize for my behavior earlier. I genuinely assumed that the building were not part of spawn, this however is no excuse for the crass and disrespectful way I talked to the staff. I ask only but for one more chance as I once enjoyed myself on the server and relished the challenge of my fellow minecraftian. I promise, hand on heart, that I will ad hear to any and all rules placed upon me if I return.

-Sincerely, mr_bob915915

Hiya it's me, I would like to apologize for my behavior earlier. I genuinely assumed that the building were not part of spawn, this however is no excuse for the crass and disrespectful way I talked to the staff. I ask only but for one more chance as I once enjoyed myself on the server and relished the challenge of my fellow minecraftian. I promise, hand on heart, that I will ad hear to any and all rules placed upon me if I return.

-Sincerely, mr_bob915915

No.

[Whats going on with the server currently]

The Bad/Okay:

Resetting the server, this may seem bad to you, but it's actually very good. Before I could correctly ban all the items, there was some dupers who smuggled items. Those will be gone, and we will have a clean base to start.

The Decent:

Donators, you keep your ranks, and will receive your items once the server is ready again.

Currently backing up files, than following through with the reset.

The Good:

Server will/Should be clear of all issues.

There will be a fresh start, and a clean player environment.

Upgraded the server, meaning more room for players (Not that we have too many) and, less lag.

Almost done with backup, and the server should be ready within the hour.

How to keep up with what's going on:

I will keep you updated here, while things are happening, so you can easily follow whats going on.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons