Ban-Items Plugin.

NLBlackEagle

I will try keeping this short due of being tired looking for a suitable plugin.

So, lets start explaining:

We have serval ranks(groups), these are:

1-Default

2-Crafter

3-Technician

4-Alchemist

5-Scientist

We have these groups with a purpose. Every rank they go up unbans an item for them. Another important thing to know is that we use inteherrance so permissions set at default are automaticly linked to all higher ranks. Here is an example:

1-Default (item: 1,2,3,4,5,6 are Banned)

2-Crafter (Unlocks item: 1 & 2 [ items: 3,4,5 and 6 remain banned ]

3-Technician (Unlocks Item 3 [items 3,5 and 6 remain banned]

And so on. Now you understand this I might even explain it to you in more detail:

Default:

Interherrance: ()

Permissions:

- Ban.item=1

- Ban.item=2

- Ban.item=3

- Ban.item=4

- Ban.item=5

- Ban.item=6

Crafter:

Inteherrance: Default

Permissions:

- Unban.item=1

- Unban.item=2

Technician:

Inteherrance: Crafter

Permissions:

- Unban.item=3

Note: We use Groupmanager

So what we are looking for is a plugin wich has a BAN permission and a Unlock permission.

We already got disablecraft to disable recpies but we want to ''BAN'' the items too. So if a crafter gives item 1 to default, it will turn into dirt for example.

Please, dont come with ''Noitem or Tekkitrestrict" We tried both plugins without succes.

So, please help us out. We have been paying and paying for months and months, asking questions to authors didnt recieved anwser over 2-4 months and counting...

So, I dont know any solution anymore except for posting this.

I really, we really hope you guys are able to help us, many, many thanks in advance if you do!

@pixlepix, didnt looked at that plugin, simply because we already use it, this plugin was placed into the server by the official owner of the server, If it had that ability he would have already used it. So I assume there where also problems with that plugin. But I will check it out to be certain :) Thanks for the info.

@Bocaj1234567, I've came across that one. Seems like I missed some abilities of it. Anyway it still looks kinda complicated, probaly need some testing. But as I have understood so far the following permissions only unlock items and does not ban them. All i actualy need is a ban permission+unlock permission :P

• tekkitcustomizer.35.*.use

• tekkitcustomizer.35.6.place

• tekkitcustomizer.35.*.craft

• tekkitcustomizer.35.6.own

• tekkitcustomizer.35.6.*

• tekkitcustomizer.35.*.*

And by the way, searching with "Ban Item Plugin" doesnt gives these kind of results. We had a huge lot of problems with tekkitrestrict wich we tried to fix at first and that took a lot of time, also waiting for an anwser. It was getting verry anoying and after the months of waiting and trying we would like to see some results, and yes there has been some results with disablecraft for example. But dont misunderstand me, im not the kind of person wich directly goes on forums, I've visited a whole lot of places, read a whole lot info and asked quite an bunch of server owners for the solution :P

Anyway, I will look into it and hope finding an ''item-own ban permission" Because I assume the only way to ban items with the tekkitcustomizer plugin is trough the config file (But that would do it too ofcourse :) )

Thanks for the info guys!

[Doing a quick test now (tekkitcustomizer)]

@pixlepix, didnt looked at that plugin, simply because we already use it, this plugin was placed into the server by the official owner of the server, If it had that ability he would have already used it. So I assume there where also problems with that plugin. But I will check it out to be certain :) Thanks for the info.

@Bocaj1234567, I've came across that one. Seems like I missed some abilities of it. Anyway it still looks kinda complicated, probaly need some testing. But as I have understood so far the following permissions only unlock items and does not ban them. All i actualy need is a ban permission+unlock permission :P

• tekkitcustomizer.35.*.use

• tekkitcustomizer.35.6.place

• tekkitcustomizer.35.*.craft

• tekkitcustomizer.35.6.own

• tekkitcustomizer.35.6.*

• tekkitcustomizer.35.*.*

And by the way, searching with "Ban Item Plugin" doesnt gives these kind of results. We had a huge lot of problems with tekkitrestrict wich we tried to fix at first and that took a lot of time, also waiting for an anwser. It was getting verry anoying and after the months of waiting and trying we would like to see some results, and yes there has been some results with disablecraft for example. But dont misunderstand me, im not the kind of person wich directly goes on forums, I've visited a whole lot of places, read a whole lot info and asked quite an bunch of server owners for the solution :P

Anyway, I will look into it and hope finding an ''item-own ban permission" Because I assume the only way to ban items with the tekkitcustomizer plugin is trough the config file (But that would do it too ofcourse :) )

Thanks for the info guys!

[Doing a quick test now (tekkitcustomizer)]

What I searched for was "tekkit"...

@

What I searched for was "tekkit"...

Didnt searched for ''tekkit'' :P Figured out before searching that it would be like searching a needle in a haystack. Figure i was wrong, dont blame me on this. And yes I know there are a bunch of people on the net wich ask questions they could have easly figured it out theirselfs but I've did like everything. Spend hours and hours fixing permissions and I've actualy became good at it.

The permissions are all 100% set up as it should be "tekkitcustomizer" in about 30 minutes. Inclusive reading and understanding this plugin, thats proves how much I've been working on permissions since 4 months where I didnt had a clue what they ment or did.

Anyway, lets launch up the server and test ingame :) Hope it works!

[seems like it doesnt bans all the items, lets check that out]

[Wow! Nice config, it even displays what i've did wrong! :o]

[seems like I did the "Quantum" correct, and it works, perfectly!, For scientist its unbanned but for Member it... well dissapears! I could even put an message why it is uhm banned, saves me alot of ''chatting'' Thanks man! Finaly, the server launch is in plain sight :) After those 4 months of bugs, host-read errors, tekkitrestrict corruptions due of host-read errors... the Hardware switch... and so on. Finaly it works for at once! for this time :)

I really owe you, If you like Ill discuss this with the official owner of the server and give you a month VIP for free as an ''thank you'' :)