[0.5.7]Wirenut Tekkit Private[PvP][15 slot][Greylist][24/7]

bcbuckles

Mature gamers only!

IP: tekkit.wirenut.org

Admin: bcbuckles [Looking for knowledgeable moderators]

This is a tekkit lite server for players like me who looking for a smaller server. This gives us the option of using more advanced plugins, create more machines, and more that isn't possible in larger Tekkit servers.

This is a PvP survival server, and that's exactly how it should be played. I encourage players to build cities, forts, traps, factories, armaments, etc in order to survive in this adventurous world. And since PvP is enabled, you'll want your base to be able to protect you from hostile players!

Rules: no griefing, no laggy contraptions

Banned Items: Nukes(For Now), world anchors, other laggy/malicious items

What IS allowed: pranks on your friends, stealing from poorly defended players

Plugins: World Edit, Essentials, Group Manager, MobSettings, WorldGuard, LWC

Your opinions and suggestions for the server are always welcome.

PS. this could turn into a nuclear race...

This looks like it could be a great server, but I've been wanting to test out some war techniques that involve, or facilitate, destruction of other player's buildings. It's not a remotely difficult technique to defend against, but I was basically wondering if 'poorly defended' includes 'players without shields or bombproofing.' To be clear, my attacks can be deterred with a mining laser or simple TNT. In addition, I hope to introduce a somewhat experimental gameplay technique not found on ANY other servers... it could be a great thing to advertise! If you want details, I'll give them to you in a conversation. I don't want to give it away to everyone ;).

im sorry but ill have to cut you off there, kidnergarten level would mean that there are no mobs that spawn in, but that is not true since they do spawn in and at a faster rate than normally, and for those of you who said that its no fun with graylist and noone on there is a board if you HAD looked to write your name locations and age for getting on the greylist and i check it quite often.

there is a board if you HAD looked to write your name locations and age for getting on the greylist

yeah. writing a name on a board is indeed easy, especially when you:

can't get out of some hole, /spawn says "error: unhandled exception" and the world difficulty is set to kindergarten so you can't even starve.