WorldGuard for Tekkit 2.1.1?

I'm looking for a working version of WorldGuard. I'v tried many different builds of it and can not find one that will work for the tekkit server files. As well as if anyone knows what build of bukkit the tekkit server files use that would be very helpfull :D

Tekkit uses CB 1.1-RC4, this is a link to download the WorldGuard version for CB 1.1-RC4, http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/worldguard/files/4-world-guard-5-5-1/ .

Could you do me a favor and watch your CPU usage for me before/after you install WorldGuard and tell me if you have an increase like what I had here with guest permissions: http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,5119.0.html ?

then something has changed.

i'm running the java package linked on the server download page and tekkit 2.1.1

and when i try to start the server i get

08:33:10 [sEVERE] Error occurred while enabling WorldGuard v5.5.1 (Is it up to date?): com.sk89q.minecraft.util.commands.SimpleInjector.<init>([Ljava/lang/Object;)V

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sk89q.minecraft.util.commands.SimpleInjector.<init>([Ljava/lang/Object;)V

at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.onEnable(WorldGuardPlugin.java:111)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:230)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:1057)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:380)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:200)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:183)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:360)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:347)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:178)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:411)