Stopping noobs from getting killed

bocaj1234567

Tell the quantum players to stop killing them? A few courtesy rules usually don't hurt a server. If a player is behaving like an ass, don't hesitate to kick him (in the balls).

Yeah... but I would rather stop them with a plugin... I was thinking of PvPTimer... I also was thinking of having PopulationDensity... have you ever tried that? The reason why people kill noobs is because it is IMPOSSIBLE to kill quantum guys.

Yeah... but I would rather stop them with a plugin... I was thinking of PvPTimer... I also was thinking of having PopulationDensity... have you ever tried that? The reason why people kill noobs is because it is IMPOSSIBLE to kill quantum guys.

Its not cuz of that. They target the weak, the guys who can't defend themselves. Just ban quantum for now, again I think IC2 nerfed quantum armor. And make Safe zones for the new players. Also you should just kick them if they start beeing assholes.

Its not cuz of that. They target the weak, the guys who can't defend themselves. Just ban quantum for now, again I think IC2 nerfed quantum armor. And make Safe zones for the new players. Also you should just kick them if they start beeing assholes.

How would I take the quantum from the players that already have it? I would rather make it so players with quantum and Red Matter and other invisible armor if there is one are not allowed to go in the area of the new players... or some other way to get them to stay away.

How would I take the quantum from the players that already have it? I would rather make it so players with quantum and Red Matter and other invisible armor if there is one are not allowed to go in the area of the new players... or some other way to get them to stay away.

A safe zone or dimension would accomplish this goal.