what to do with new promote

Bibblybobblyboo

Oh, you mean that. You got three or more warning points on the forums(I think that's the number). You have to wait a month until they wear off, and not do anything stupid until then to get more warning points.

Yeah...thats a promotion dude. Have you actually read the rules of the forum? You have been probated which happens when you commit "MINOR INFRACTIONS - These things can get you probated if you push it". This comes directly from the rules thread.

you weren't promoted. you were demoted for being stupid. much like you are doing right now. additionally Helen Keller was a blind and deaf woman who struggled mightily to overcome her lack of vision and hearing (rather successfully I might add). look her up.

also:

in·frac·tion

[in-frak-shuhn]

noun

breach; violation; infringement: an infraction of the rules.

i dont understand what is infactions

Infractions are basically breaking laws.

In this case the Forums rules are the laws.

Basically, you have been a naughty boy and will get coal for Christmas ( assuming you even get anything)

EDIT: freakachu Ninjad me.

What she said.

you weren't promoted. you were demoted for being stupid. much like you are doing right now. additionally Helen Keller was a blind and deaf woman who struggled mightily to overcome her lack of vision and hearing (rather successfully I might add). look her up.

also:

in·frac·tion

[in-frak-shuhn]

noun

breach; violation; infringement: an infraction of the rules.

I was so in a "Did he seriously asked me that?!" state that i didnt even replied to him...