[1.4.7] Ablakin [PvP/PvE][50 Slots][Whitelist][Factions][Tekkit][Voltz][Flan's Mod] 24/7 All out War

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi this is a great server and lots of fun> I had one problem when i joined the sever it was really laggy and i fell out of the world and when i finally spawned me inventory was lost.My only important things were my hv solar panels and my mfsus

We are working on breaks, its almost impossible to make everything perfect. Trying to change data ID's can go horribly wrong sometimes, on the topic of HV pannels and MFE's and whatnot.

Hi this is a great server and lots of fun> I had one problem when i joined the sever it was really laggy and i fell out of the world and when i finally spawned me inventory was lost.My only important things were my hv solar panels and my mfsus

It will probably initially be like that. Just re-spawn and everything should be fixed.

About your loss of items, try to find a faction, I almost guarantee you will get some nice stuff.

I'm a moderator, but the rules forbid me from giving people stuff.

I haven't been on recently, sorry about that too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons