[3.1.2][PvP][EE Enabled] XenBox - Just another Tekkit server...

Matthew Carver

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey FlamingHobo98 i am just wondering if you are looking for any staff since there is only Argoniantounge and zoiebutt as admins,

i would love to be part of the staff team :) i try my best to go on the server everyday and i am a very expierenced tekkit player, i hope you take this into account .

IGN:_Venomsnap

Thanks!! (In Advance)

Hey FlamingHobo98 i am just wondering if you are looking for any staff since there is only Argoniantounge and zoiebutt as admins,

i would love to be part of the staff team :) i try my best to go on the server everyday and i am a very expierenced tekkit player, i hope you take this into account .

IGN:_Venomsnap

Thanks!! (In Advance)

Thanks for having an interest!

I'll keep an eye out for you and see if you have what it takes :)

I would have more slots, but i'm afraid I cant afford more RAM to accommodate the extra slots.

FlamingHobo98

• 2 weeks later...

First, I love your server. But there is a whitelist now? when did this happen? I cant access your website either, so i cant apply for whitelist. I was wondering if you could fix my problem. Thanks. I've been playing on this server for awhile now, and would like to continue to do so, simply because I love the community

First, I love your server. But there is a whitelist now? when did this happen? I cant access your website either, so i cant apply for whitelist. I was wondering if you could fix my problem. Thanks. I've been playing on this server for awhile now, and would like to continue to do so, simply because I love the community

I found this too i don't know how to get on the server because it is white-listed

Ok, sorry for the late reply, seems my email alerts don't seem to be working anymore...

What's going on is the server is down because I am moving it to a VPS, but its proving to be more problematic than I expected.

I hope you can be as patient as I can, as the end result should mean that we no longer have any lag.

Thanks for your patience.

FlamingHobo98

Hey Matthew is the server now whitelisted , if so please may i be added because i have been going on this server for about 3 weeks now and i will have lost alot of stuff, plus i think this server has a very good community and i would hate to not speak to anyone on it again!

Hey Matthew is the server now whitelisted , if so please may i be added because i have been going on this server for about 3 weeks now and i will have lost alot of stuff, plus i think this server has a very good community and i would hate to not speak to anyone on it again!

The server is only whitelisted while I get everything in order, it'll all be exactly the same as before, so you don't have to worry.

• 4 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons