Trojan.Maljava

mosquito

Hello, i need help. My Norton antivirus told me i was infected and the virus name is Trojan.Maljava

I thought it was deleted by the antivirus program but its still there. How does this happen? how do i delete it?

P.S i have absolutely no idea where to post this topic so i put it here, sorry if i'm wrong.

I suggest taking your computer to an IT professional, preferably one that deals with this type of thing on a regular basis. While it is possible to fix virus infestations yourself, I usually strongly recommend against it if you don't know exactly what you're doing, or have access to someone that does to help you along.

• Moderators

I had a pesky virus once that kept bullying me, sometimes I couldn't listen to audio files because my sound card driver was "corrupted"??? Restarting my pc fixed it for awhile, but came back again.

I re-installed windows, problem fixed. But it took a day before I got all my shit back together.

I suggest taking your computer to an IT professional, preferably one that deals with this type of thing on a regular basis. While it is possible to fix virus infestations yourself, I usually strongly recommend against it if you don't know exactly what you're doing, or have access to someone that does to help you along.

this is probably the best advice you can get, given the information you've provided. I would suggest taking it.

Thank you for the help.

Luckily I was able do deal with the problem on my own.

After doing some searching i found some useful removing tips. http://www.americanpendulum.com/en/2012/11/08/trojan-maljavagen24/ It appears that the virus was not actually a trojan, but a malware infection. Probably that's why my antivirus was not able to handle with it. I read that i should download an antimalware program and do a scan with it. http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Internet-Security-Norton/Trojan-MalJava-keeps-coming-back/td-p/849594

Also i did some manual removing. I uninstalled java(i do not know if i will need it in the future but for now i'm fine without it) and disabled all java plugins from my browser. And i also deleted this file Ntshrui.dll

So now my PC is healthy : )))

Thanks again and bye.

A Trojan is type of malware/virus, the names are loosely interchangeable. Glad to hear you were able to handle it yourself. I always recommend changing all passwords immediately after ascertaining that the virus/malware is dead.