Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden

banner.gif

Server IP: EnchantedCraft.net

32gb + i7 2600 + 100mb connection = No Lag = Awesome

SERVER PORT IS NOT NEEDED ANYMORE, JUST USED IP: ENCHANTEDCRAFT.NET

Teamspeak 3 IP: EnchantedCraft.net Port :9987

about.png

EnchantedCraft was first created back in beta 1.8.1 which was the first prelease Mojang ever did and to get off with a nice head start we created the first 1.8.1 server open to the public and from then on we have gone through server upgrades, advances in technologies and many more along with growing just as a server.

We were currently only hosting a Bukkit Minecraft server and now we feel it is time to expand, we have joined the league of Teckkit servers. I along with the other admins, mods and players want to give you best time and best game play on our server and that is one of our goals so I hope to be seeing you around.

features.png

At EnchantedCraft we try to include as many features as possible to make playing as fun as we can, so here is a list of some of the things you will see from our server

99% uptime (check out our Bukkit servers uptime here)

Hosted from a dedicated server in Germany (english speaking server)

Full forums

TeamSpeak 3 server

Many server plugins

- Grief protection

- Hawkeye for safely

- Shops

- iConomy

- Active events

- Many features we created using other mods/plugins

The server has PvP enabled but you can choose whether or not to participate in doing so at one command. The reason for this is we want to let organize open fights in any place you would like letting you create your open arenas to do so along with keeping the people who don’t want to PvP out of it

We would like to some great groups of people join together in creating towns, citys and buildings that we can show off to the rest of the world and run a server where economy if very important, there are many shops around the trading capital of this server. We set out economy in high numbers and there is a good reason for this, on our standard basic server the price of cobble can range from 1-2 coins and prices for iron 10-18 a bar but we can have a bigger margin on items letting you fight for customers to buy and sell from you. (We try to stay out the way of the economy and let it even out by players but if we feel it needs changing we will do so.)

rules.png

We have a set of rules that run over our server unless stated. Here is the list of them and if you fail to follow them it will result in a ban as they are really simple.

Do not grief or break blocks that aren’t yours.

Do not steal from chest or any other storage item.

No racism in chat.

No hacks or hacked clients.

Do not speak in all caps.

No fly hacks.

Do not have offensive skins.

One warning at admins discretion.

X-RAY / Texture pack hacks are an instant ban.

Be mature while in game.

Do not idle for too long. (We may kick you for space)

We will not spawn items for you.

Build with a theme in mind.

Don’t ask for OP / Rank.

TnT, Fire etc. is off for players.

Don’t annoy admin’s or moderators.

Do not abuse server commands.

Do not spam chat.

Keep chat clean and mature.

Do not advertise.

Do not troll other players. (Well not too much)

Don’t ask for day or clear weather.

Do not abuse /region commands.

Do not abuse LWC protections.

You are responsible for your account.

Disabled mods

EE

CC

Mining lazers etc

More to come...

apply.png

Our server has a gray list meaning you are able to come on and chat and look around but you will not be able to place or destroy blocks in the world. We ask that people sign up on our forums because our server permission link to our forums.

Step by step

1. Head over to Enchantedcraft.net

2-1. Sign up with your minecraft username as your forum username (very important you do this)

2-2. When signing up fill in the few questions about your bans, about you and your technic/tekkit experience (This is your application so make it count!)

3. Confirm your email

4. Wait, Now our staff will be notified and will rank you as soon as they are free

5. If a mod says they accepted you wait 5 minutes and relog

6. Get playing!

DO NOT POST ABOUT APPLYING ON THIS THREAD!

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you on our server soon!

Enchantedcraft.net

Hidden

minecraft username: mrcrazi3

technic experiance: im not too knolegable of the machiney stuff but im good with explosives and building sesigns..

i hvent been anned on any full game server's.. that i know of.. but i did on a creative coz someone framed me.. but i dont really mind :D

anything else about you?: i like to build houses and tree houses, i like mountain houses too :D and i like to farm.. and to blow stuff up.. and im CRAZY!!

i hop i can be let on :D

Hidden

my username is mrcazi3

i dont know much about the machines apart from the cables and quarry.. and explosives..

but im good and building designs..

i havnt been banned that i know of..

i would like to get better at machines and stuff... i like moutain houses and am a good building designer.. and i will help out alot :D

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft username: Herfstdude3

Tekkit or Technic experience: Know much more then the basics. never built a factory though.

Bans on other server (we will do checks): Nope .

Anything else (about you etc.): I like playing with my friends and built machinery.

Minecraft username: Flashkri

Tekkit or technic expiernce : i know alot but i also have some friends that can help me if needed ^^

Bans on other server (we will do checks): yes i got 1 ban normaly

Anything else (about you etc.) : my ban i don't do that stuff normaly but my friend was trolling me and i just had to have revenge and then i got caugth and banned XD

Minecraft username: Herfstdude3

Tekkit or Technic experience: Know much more then the basics. never built a factory though.

Bans on other server (we will do checks): Nope .

Anything else (about you etc.): I like playing with my friends and built machinery.

Minecraft username: Flashkri

Tekkit or technic expiernce : i know alot but i also have some friends that can help me if needed ^^

Bans on other server (we will do checks): yes i got 1 ban normaly

Anything else (about you etc.) : my ban i don't do that stuff normaly but my friend was trolling me and i just had to have revenge and then i got caugth and banned XD

Please read the post...

2-1. Sign up with your minecraft username as your forum username (very important you do this)

2-2. When signing up fill in the few questions about your bans, about you and your technic/tekkit experience (This is your application so make it count!)

3. Confirm your email

4. Wait, Now our staff will be notified and will rank you as soon as they are free

6. Get playing!

Minecraft username: Oscarbo123 and Bjornmathias

Tekkit or technic expiernce : yeah we have played together

Bans on other server (we will do checks): nope, no bans ( I hope )

Anything else (about you etc.) : we play as a team and the reason we didnt make 2 posts is becouse Bjorn is too lazy xD

Minecraft username: Oscarbo123 and Bjornmathias

Tekkit or technic expiernce : yeah we have played together

Bans on other server (we will do checks): nope, no bans ( I hope )

Anything else (about you etc.) : we play as a team and the reason we didnt make 2 posts is becouse Bjorn is too lazy xD

Looks like I'll say it once again.

Please read the post...

3. Confirm your email

6. Get playing!

uh, i still dont understand how to get on, i posted a post thingy to say my detail's, i'll happily post another but, i have already put sooo many post's, and im sorry, my computer messed up and posted other post's and did other stuff.. no ones sent me a message or mail on my gmail account so yh.. can you tell me the problem or is this new to you guys too? plz reply, or visit

lawson OZ 24/7 on the classic minecraft version and contact me there, im usually on at 9 am or something, though thats GB times..

uh, i still dont understand how to get on, i posted a post thingy to say my detail's, i'll happily post another but, i have already put sooo many post's, and im sorry, my computer messed up and posted other post's and did other stuff.. no ones sent me a message or mail on my gmail account so yh.. can you tell me the problem or is this new to you guys too? plz reply, or visit

lawson OZ 24/7 on the classic minecraft version and contact me there, im usually on at 9 am or something, though thats GB times..

Jezz if I have to say this one more time on this post I'm going to kill myself -.-

3. Confirm your email

6. Get playing!

You can still join and play with out an account but you will be limited to what you can do

Minecraft username: Zacseow

Tekkit or Technic experience: Expert on Technic but still working on tekkit, miss thaumcraft

Bans on other server (we will do checks): I accidentally banned myself on my server as i forgot to put flying off, I was flying with hurricane boots on

Anything else (about you etc.): I'd like to catch mobs and kill them in cages with lightning(EE2 gem armour)

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft username: Blah_Andy

Tekkit or Technic experience: I have been playing for quite awhile. So yeah.

Anything else (about you etc.): Im fun crazy. I like cats. I love Anime. I own a cat. I loooove homestuck and minecraft. :P

Thanks for considering me! I look forward to being whitelisted.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons