FACTIONS ARE BACK[Moderncraftpvp][1.1.3][pvp/raid/greifing]

nicky1088

This is a brand new server and a friendly one too!The ip is play.moderncraftpvp.com

Feel free to do anything you want!We have great staff!Greifing and raiding is allowed!So claim your areas with factions!

Why should you come on our server?

1. We offer proffesional and nice staff

2. We gaurentee a quick start on our server

3. We made this server so you Could have fun!

We have staff that will never do anything to you except help you! Our staff will help you with all of your problems! Donate at moderncraftpvp.com! We are not running this server for profit!

Have fun on our server,We are now a "No protecting" server! Enjoy your raiding!

- Nicky

P.S. We have enabled /msg and /r for the public :), also

• 2 weeks later...

y

I am not sure why I was banned, I accept whatever decision the server host makes but I was not given any message, nor was I notified of the offence that I was banned for, my Minecraft name is Devante0404, I would be very happy if you could explain.

you were banned for greifing spawn,we have logblock

well i hope you banned box911 too, he is the idiot that took my power tool and did that, i do not know logblock works or what its does but if i did destroy anything it was an accident because i am unfamilar with the plasma cannon, right clicking is bad.

Hi! I am interested in this server, however i was on a server not too long ago and the factions thing didnt protect any of my stuff (I may have done it wrong, i dont have a clue really i am a bit of a noob) it was annoying every time i logged on all of my stuff was gone and i had to start again in a new place every time i went on :( Im just wondering if this is an issue on this server or if things are better? :) Thanks! My in game tag is Tigger 12 UK :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I am interested in this server, however i was on a server not too long ago and the factions thing didnt protect any of my stuff (I may have done it wrong, i dont have a clue really i am a bit of a noob) it was annoying every time i logged on all of my stuff was gone and i had to start again in a new place every time i went on :( Im just wondering if this is an issue on this server or if things are better? :) Thanks! My in game tag is Tigger 12 UK :)

Yes this server is probably better! To claim your base make your faction then do /f claim! make sure you dont have more land then power by doing /f who! if you have more land then power, you can be overclaimed by another faction!