FACTIONS ARE BACK[Moderncraftpvp][1.1.3][pvp/raid/greifing]

nicky1088

Interesting, but i cant connect, must i user recommend build?

The server uses Ampz, which is the Feed The Beast counterpart to Voltz. Also, crying ban please if someone kills you probably won't work, especially for an entire faction, especially on a pvp server.

are you going disable griefing

Find a different server if you don't want griefing. Servers with pvp-raid-griefing in the title aren't a very good server.

Hi myself and a group of friends have been playin minecraft on xbox a while n recently got it on PC n have been playin a lot on the volts pack, now we're lookin for a faction type server to try our build skills on n thought this sounds like a fun server. Is it gonna b fine for myself and a small group to start our own faction?

Also is the server friendly enough to new groups?

Hi myself and a group of friends have been playin minecraft on xbox a while n recently got it on PC n have been playin a lot on the volts pack, now we're lookin for a faction type server to try our build skills on n thought this sounds like a fun server. Is it gonna b fine for myself and a small group to start our own faction?

Also is the server friendly enough to new groups?

We have a starter kit (/kit starter) for new players that is free! this would probably be a good choice for you guys, we are very friendly to new players. Having a group is even more friendlier because the more people in your faction, the less people want to go to war with you

The server uses Ampz, which is the Feed The Beast counterpart to Voltz. Also, crying ban please if someone kills you probably won't work, especially for an entire faction, especially on a pvp server.

Find a different server if you don't want griefing. Servers with pvp-raid-griefing in the title aren't a very good server.

So really this isn't a Voltz server?

Why is it in this section D:

• 2 weeks later...