The best mod pack on Technicpack.net

Coolman7295

Hmm. Assuming the Technic Platform didn't change which modpacks were around, Tekkit Classic is generally more complete but more outdated than Tekkit Lite, Technic is an even more complete Tekkit Classic which is SSP only.

Voltz (another techy pack) is totally different set of mods, as is the Yogbox (it seems mostly magic-based?) Hack/Mine is an RPG mod.

ok but i was kinda wondering about the modpacks from the browse modpacks section

It's whatever you like, really. If you like lotsa easy materials, go for the big dig pack, if you like Yogbox, go for Plus Sigma. Etc. what kind of modpack are you looking for?

I currently use the dev build of tekkit lite as my base, then add my must-haves into it.

I'm at 97 mods. and that's without Millénaire, CBM, or Twilight forest added yet.

Why limit yourself to a single premade pack when it's so freaking easy to dump things into your own compilation...

I currently use the dev build of tekkit lite as my base, then add my must-haves into it.

I'm at 97 mods. and that's without Millénaire, CBM, or Twilight forest added yet.

Why limit yourself to a single premade pack when it's so freaking easy to dump things into your own compilation...

i dont know how to make my own mod pack if anybody can give directions to make one i will thank them but thats why i was asking.

i dont know how to make my own mod pack if anybody can give directions to make one i will thank them but thats why i was asking.

To make a modpack, you first need to know how to install mods. Use Google or search the official forums. Once you've done that, you just add the mods you want. If yuor using some of the Technic modpacks, you might find two .jars in the bin folder, you would want to add mods the the one titled "modpack"

Hope this was helpful and not utterly confuzzling.

To make a modpack, you first need to know how to install mods. Use Google or search the official forums. Once you've done that, you just add the mods you want. If yuor using some of the Technic modpacks, you might find two .jars in the bin folder, you would want to add mods the the one titled "modpack"

Hope this was helpful and not utterly confuzzling.

i know how to install a mod but when i go to edit my modpack it doesnt give me a place where to add mods

Creating a modpack is easy, yes. Maintaining/updating it without losing your worlds can be a lot more difficult. Especially if you are using mods that have dependencies, like BC or IC2 addons. Or worse, mods that for some reason only work with a few forgeversions. Then it is a lot simpler to use some kind of modpack as base and just maintain the mods you add yourself. The only drawback is that you need to wait for the modpack to update. But at least with some modpacks you can expect that they are tested thoroughly before they are updated. Which avoids a lot of boring work.