[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

Ahh no worries. didn't see that bit at the bottom.

Username: A_structural_D

Why Tekkitopia? Myself and Stevemash (mature student and a dad/nurse/thing) - who'll be applying later - have been specifically looking for a mature whitelist server void of children. We've a year's experience of tekkit on our private server and thoroughly enjoyed building a rather beautiful world. We're into the technical side of things but like to mix that up with aesthetically pleasing buildings. Indeed, we've a youtube vid to support our application if need be. We'd like to opportunity to work away on our own stuff and perhaps hopefully collaborate with other cool and imaginative builders.

secret code: A_S14

username: Eddie_Almighty

Why tekkitopia? I've been searching for different servers to play on and i likle the fact the server requires to be whitelisted to keep the server grief proof. im also trying to get back into tekkit and haven't played in a few month's so im looking to get some help and get some tips from skilled players.

your secret code: 14Edd

Username: Stevemash

Why Tekkitopia? As my friend Adrian posted 2 messages up, we're both mature grown ups (tho first time i've called myself mature in terms of age, i'm getting old..) I've been running our private server for a couple of years now, evolving into technic/tekkit a year or so ago. We've switched roles a bit, I used to be the machine/technical guy while he would build beautiful plantation houses, but in the last public server we tried he got massively into pipes and machines and optimizing madness. However, as awesome an auto-farming setup we've made, the server was into stealing from each other, even constantly spamming "griefing is not allowed, but stealing is!!" in the chat. Having all our overclockers nabbed from our machines was the final straw, I want a no stealing, mature server where our creations are safe. I hope you will consider our application. Thanks!

secret code: 9Ste

haha - don't know what's wrong with me today; hangover i suspect. 3rd time lucky!

Username: A_structural_D

Why Tekkitopia? Myself and Stevemash (mature student and a dad/nurse/thing) - who'll be applying later - have been specifically looking for a mature whitelist server void of children. We've a year's experience of tekkit on our private server and thoroughly enjoyed building a rather beautiful world. We're into the technical side of things but like to mix that up with aesthetically pleasing buildings. Indeed, we've a youtube vid to support our application if need be. We'd like to opportunity to work away on our own stuff and perhaps hopefully collaborate with other cool and imaginative builders.

secret code: 14A_S

Username: sickseptor

Why Tekkitopia? i haven't been playing minecraft very long, but i like to mine and build machines underground. i don't want to worry about others attacking or stealing my items, i'd like to make some friends and learn from others.

Your secret code:10sic

Stevemash

A_structural_D

thats ok, i already whitelisted u on our site.

sickseptor

IKilledYou

xXJARHEAD15Xx

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

prm21

tonythehammer

danthebuddy

Welcome aboard!

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

H8craft

hotsauce1040
lol... totally rightious remark

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: Kishar

Why Tekkitopia? I wouldn't consider myself new to Tekkit, though I haven't dived into the world of machines too much. I've mainly been focusing on solar powered quarries, phased solar power plants, phased chest rooms, you know.. the basics. I'm looking for a server where I can get a fresh start with an awesome community. I'm planning on following some tutorials, getting even more familiar with Tekkit, hopefully leading to some awesome builds.

Your secret code: 86Kis - Late night basic math fail. /facepalm

be aware that we are still running 1.6.1, even tho there is a newer version out.

Kishar

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!