Hope someone can help

So I'm trying to play Tekkit Classic on a friends server and when i get on sometime I can be on for a few seconds then it crashes, or I've had it log in only to crash instantly. I've allocated memory up to 4GB. I wish I could put a copy of the problem log on here but when it crashes that pops up for a split second and then my client just sits on a white screen. I play on a Mac, I have OSX Lion.

If someone can at least lead me in a direction that would be helpful.

I wish I could, but like I said earlier those are I can't post them because the disappear after the client crashes, unless I have been looking in the wrong place which is possible. I'm actually about ready to give up, because last night I can't even open the launcher anymore.

You need to find the error log in your .technic/Tekkit folder. It's called "ForgeModLoader-0.log". Post the contents. Please post them in code tags (the symbol next to the speech marks button on the top of the writing thing on the forums, the image is {}#), because otherwise it will fill up the entire screen and be hard to read. If it's too big, cut off the first part and only post what's needed.

Well I don't know what happened, but I went to launch the game again to get an error log thinking the game was going to crash. Played for 15 minutes and nothing, so whatever it was seems to at this time sort itself out. But I think you Prolo, teraku, and dazed for trying to help me out :)