EE3 problems

I'm used to EE2 and agree that the collector farms were OPed but the condensor chest should have been left alone and used as a true EE method. At the moment using the mimum stone sure I can convert wood into iron, gold and diamond but I've not been able to find any method for finding tin.

Now I've seen some smart a$$ remarks about "just mine it" well if we're going with that "just ditch EE as it is then useless".

Please how do I go about transmuting crap into tin like I can with iron etc. The lack of tin is holding me back and driving me from the game.

Apart from trying to start another pointless EE2-discussion (EE2 is not maintained anymore. If you want to play it, you just do not update your game), your post is very low effort. NEI knows all recipes with over 81 pages for the Minium Stone. Just look them up ingame. (hint: page 7-8)

Right, first read the post before making a stupid assumption as I do not want to Rez EE2 nor ever suggested! As for lack of effort, after an hours googling seeing nothing but bitching about "we want ee2 back" I gave up and come here. So is searching for an answer meant to be a full time job now? As for the recipes I've checked a few sites now else I'd not have worked out the process of wood to diamond via iron and gold so thus proving I have attempted to search for an answer.

Now if the only answer/request for help I can get is some moron making assumptions then perhaps it is indeed time to move on to another game and leave this as a lost cause.

http://feed-the-beast.wikia.com/wiki/Minium_Stone

Google: "minium stone recipes" Second hit. If it isn't there, maybe it is not possible at the moment? I also tried looking for methods to obtain Tin and Copper more easily, but my only clue so far is using 3 UU-Matter to turn them into 10 Copper dust or 10 Tin dust. This is, however, very expensive to do with Iron, so I guess, if you want to obtain easy vanilla metals, take the Minium Stone, otherwise take UU-Matter. If turning UU-Matter into ores is disabled on the server you are playing on, use a Miner with OV-Scanner and Diamond Drill. The Miner will take quite a lot of power though, even if it will work very fast, efficient and non-invasive.

If that does not work out for you, Copper is abundant between layers 50-70, Tin between 20-50 (in my experience, not actual numbers!) As always, exposed cave system have higher chances to spawn veins, especially Iron & Tin.

Don good armor and look for expansive cave systems (hinted at by marble blocks). You will have two stacks of Tin in no time, which equals 32 RE-batteries or ~80 advanced alloys. If energy shortage is a problem, you will almost always end up with the need to build a nuclear reactor. In that case, you should focus on farming a LOT of copper, because dense copper plates are a common resource for reactor components in this IE2 version.

Ok thank you so ee3 is in use but not up to to scratch yet. UU edition would work if I could advance my machinery that far but hard with a tin shortage. Might have to learn miners and invest in quarries.

Yes. Honestly, I do not see much point in the EE3 mod at the moment, but whatever. That's just my opinion.