voltz server

inbar2468

What's the manufacture date on the side?

Cause there was a two week run of voltz server not long ago where they used those specialty fasteners and ended up forgetting to include the special tool needed to undo them.

Oh really? I got my voltz set not to long ago, I haven't opened it yet. I sure hope I don't need that special tool... Else I'd have to use one of okkamik's sorcerers; would that even work? Or do I need to use the crabpeople to pry open the hatch?

It shows he hasn't even checked the forums since he posted this message.

Given the situation I fear he attempted to open his server once again without knowing the proper procedure and suffered a terrible accident. Probably tipped it over on himself and got crushed, like a kid trying to get free candy out of a vending machine...

Oh really? I got my voltz set not to long ago, I haven't opened it yet. I sure hope I don't need that special tool... Else I'd have to use one of okkamik's sorcerers; would that even work? Or do I need to use the crabpeople to pry open the hatch?

you gotta use a sacrificial knife made from unobtainium to gouge your left eye out, then whilst the blood is still fresh you must point the knife at the set and say the magic words : <redacted, you can purchase acces to the magic words for 125000 shards of puppy bone>

you gotta use a sacrificial knife made from unobtainium to gouge your left eye out, then whilst the blood is still fresh you must point the knife at the set and say the magic words : <redacted, you can purchase acces to the magic words for 125000 shards of puppy bone>

Right.... Also, is 100000 shards enough?