0 effort modpacks

Nitus

The mod packs aren't being policed by the team (at least as far as the content goes) this has been said before

The only space this will make is on the Browse page and if you don't like them then don't download them, simple

Don't forget that the launcher relies on Platform to handle the pack location

We don't discriminate as to whats a "good pack" and what is a "bad pack."

We do remove broken packs as we find them though.

I guess that great a modpack can be considered good for one person and bad for another. But don't modpacks like the ones that i spoke of clog the system? There are tons of modpacks beeing uploaded by the minutes and the majority just consist of words like hi or LOL.

I guess that great a modpack can be considered good for one person and bad for another. But don't modpacks like the ones that i spoke of clog the system? There are tons of modpacks beeing uploaded by the minutes and the majority just consist of words like hi or LOL.

I think you misunderstand how Platform works

The packs are not stored by the site, they are hosted by the uploader and then linked to the launcher via platform

The actual storage used per pack is measured in Kb on their end

The point isn't to see who has the best modpack. It's to make it easy for people to share their pack with friends, or servers to customize their experience. Removing it just because someone doesn't wanna type up a description to share it with 2-3 friends or whatever, is silly.