Anyone want a mod pack made by me for free?

aa33a1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did and i get on the technic launcher i add the pack and it just says 1% capturesgj.png

What address did you put in the "Add a new Pack" and what address did you put into the pack itself?

Edit: the modpack.jar was messed up. I'm uploading a hopefully working version right now

Edit 2: Ya it was the modpack.jar. Its working now. Here's the new location:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/150323319/Custom%20Pack%20Requests/Shadoumanto's%20Custom%20Pack.zip

Hey luke I was just wondering if you finshed my mod pack yet

I'm not trying to rush you I was just wondering

Edit 1, the mods are battlegear, reis minimap, and too many items

I can have that made up quick. Give me 20 min.

Edit: Battle Gear requires Player API which I have been unsuccessful in using despite a lot of trial and error.

I am looking for a mix of volts, tekkit, and yogbox I would like you to email it to me called High voltage Techbox. My email is [email protected] I will post and give you the credit just don't want to take one of your only 3 posts Thankyou.

A mix is very broad. Also, I don't think yogbox is the same version as voltz and tekkit lite. So please list the specific mods you would like and I do not think it would be possible to use yogbox.

Hello Luke,

I was wondering if you could make a modpack that would be called "Dragonmist Realms" with the following mods:

===========================================================================================

Modloader

Forge

Optifine

Player API Render

Mo Creatures

Rei's Minimap

GuiAPI

BiblioCraft

Advanced Hud

Damage Indicators

Animal Bikes

CustomMobSpawner(for Mo Creatures)

CustomNPCs

Immibis Dimensional Anchor

Dungeon Pack

Battle Towers

Inventory Tweaks

Ironchests

Matmos

More Pistons

MorePlayerModels

CodeChicken Core

NEI

Settings API

Divine RPG

Dragonmounts

Hardcore Enderdragon

Twilight Forest

Extra Biomes

Metalurgy

Jammy's furniture

Asguard shield

Backpack

Buff bar mod

Infernal Mobs

Meteors mod

Pam's Harvestcraft

Soulshards

Thaumcraft 3

Wild Caves

Enchanting Plus

Chococraft (if possible)

Mystic Ruins

Mystcraft

Recipear

===========================================================================================

Also I'd like to know if I need to ask for permissions to use these mods in a modpack for a server. I'd be really happy if you'd just make the modpack :)

Hello Luke,

I was wondering if you could make a modpack that would be called "Dragonmist Realms" with the following mods:

Modloader

Forge

Optifine

Player API Render

Mo Creatures

Rei's Minimap

GuiAPI

BiblioCraft

Advanced Hud

Damage Indicators

Animal Bikes

CustomMobSpawner(for Mo Creatures)

CustomNPCs

Immibis Dimensional Anchor

Dungeon Pack

Battle Towers

Inventory Tweaks

Ironchests

Matmos

More Pistons

MorePlayerModels

CodeChicken Core

NEI

Settings API

Divine RPG

Dragonmounts

Hardcore Enderdragon

Twilight Forest

Extra Biomes

Metalurgy

Jammy's furniture

Asguard shield

Backpack

Buff bar mod

Infernal Mobs

Meteors mod

Pam's Harvestcraft

Soulshards

Thaumcraft 3

Wild Caves

Enchanting Plus

Chococraft (if possible)

Mystic Ruins

Mystcraft

Recipear

Also I'd like to know if I need to ask for permissions to use these mods in a modpack for a server. I'd be really happy if you'd just make the modpack :)

I don't have too much to do this weekend. I'll see how many I can get to work. All the player API stuff though I don't know how.

As for the permission, Legally no, you do not need to even inform them that you are using it. Morally, Its always a nice thing to do to at least link the mod site for them. If you are feeling very nice you might even ask for permission.

Hi lol, please could you make me a modpack containing the pillow in mods, :)

-all of tekkit

-xiecraft

-Thaumcraft 3

-Flans mod

-Bibliocraft

-Modular power suits

-Forrestry

-Mo creatures

-more pistons

-Icbm

-Atomic science

-Dragonmounts

If you can't do it or CBa it's kill and of you can TytytytyTytytyytt lol but I don't mind either way.

Please could you also make a multiplayer version of the mod if you do decide to help lol,(The forgebukkit is to make all the mods bukkit compatible? Lol) Ty once again,

You sure?

http://www.machinemuse.net/download.php

Thats also counts for atomic science and UE

Min version 1.4.7

http://xycraft.wikispaces.com/Downloads

Min Version

Bibliocraft

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/827863-151-dragon-mounts-0991-wip/

Edit: Oh! You're from that thread... Thats why you think your right. ROFL fucking copter!

Its called the minecraft version. Do some more research next time before you post. At this point you are wasting my time and I don't like it when my time is wasted when I could be gaming or making others packs who have put a thought into what mods will and will not work and have maybe tried to make the pack themselves. This thread is for people who haven't a clue as to why they cannot do it themselves, not for people to just stroll in with a list of mods they have no clue about.