Missing block IDs

So, I recently updated a server I have running with some friends, and updated to 6.1, however upon attempting to craft Factorization barrels, I could not, so I tried spawning them, and got this item does not exist error. Long story short, there is no block ID for this item for some reason, no biggie I can live without barrels.

however a few hours later the same thing happened with minium shards and a few other key things that I use as well as my friends. Wondering if anyone else has had these problems, and how to fix it.

Right, so I shouldn't come to the forums for help then? Get serious guy.

All the mods are in the folder, and clearing the lib folder did nothing, still do not have certain items. Such as anything from Factorization, and some things missing from EE3 and Mystcraft. It is odd because I still can make minium stones and everything except scribing tools in mystcraft.

It's not the end of the world, but it certainly doesn't help. I'm not keen on having things stuffed into chests all over the place, barrels are so convenient. AE is in, but I'm not keen on needing power for freaking storage.

I am having the same problem. All my "table" items are missing except regular crafting table and enchantment table. I can make them in the crafting table, but I can't remove them. When I op myself, it says "no such item with Item ID number". Thus, it appears that some things are missing.

I've done a clean install and downloaded twice and the same thing. I also made a separate post.

Can someone else verify they can make a project table in 0.6.1?

FYI - I was able tot get my server running! I moved to a different computer and then re-downloaded it before I modified the map. I don't think the mods fully downloaded the first time. So, make sure you run the launch file one time before making any changes so the mods download. Thanks to those who replied and for all those who make this game so AWESOME!