[0.6.1] Izzies Fun Land[20 Slots][PvP/PvE][24/7]

Izzies124

Never join this server. There is owner abuse against players such as me and my friend who had just joined minutes before. We found out that the owner was abusing his powers against us by spawning hostile mobs. I suggest not joining this if you want a peaceful server. Please consider my advice against this server when it comes to new players. Izzies124 quoted freedom on this server, but just like i said theres owner abuse. Again i repeat:

... Like I said at the time, pretty sure that wasn't the owner, but some random griefer in cloaked power armor with an inventory full of safari balls with creepers etc in them. so.... Yeah, anarchy server on a small map so definitely not peaceful, but the owner doesn't abuse.

... Like I said at the time, pretty sure that wasn't the owner, but some random griefer in cloaked power armor with an inventory full of safari balls with creepers etc in them. so.... Yeah, anarchy server on a small map so definitely not peaceful, but the owner doesn't abuse

is the sever on? aserial

Never join this server. There is owner abuse against players such as me and my friend who had just joined minutes before. We found out that the owner was abusing his powers against us by spawning hostile mobs. I suggest not joining this if you want a peaceful server. Please consider my advice against this server when it comes to new players. Izzies124 quoted freedom on this server, but just like i said theres owner abuse. Again i repeat:

First of all. I don't even know you and i never saw you. If i had to take a guess what happened, id say some one had a powersuit and probably used a safari net. Everyone on the server can vouche for the fact that i've NEVER done anything to anyone. I don't give people informatin on other people, i dont do pretty much anything. I'm sorry that you had a rough time when joining, but that is the risk you take, But to say that I had anything to do with it is just rude.

As for the server being down, i think its the safari nets that are crashing it, but i'm not sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...