[0.6.1] Izzies Fun Land[20 Slots][PvP/PvE][24/7]

Izzies124

IP: 24.14.208.123

So I'm not very good at this so ill keep it basic.

Hi, I'm Izzie. I spent forever looking for a server that was up 24/7 (or close to it) with minimal lag and nothing banned. I couldn't really find one though so I decided to start my own. To start, nothing is banned. The whole point of tekkit, atleast to me, is to do whatever you want, and I will do as little as possible to affect that. Although I have essentials installed, there is no sethome, tpa, or protection. Why? Because tekkit provides all of these already. They give you means to fly, teleport, and protect yourself through the use of force fields and safes. They are there for that very reason. Because of this, there is no limit to how much space you can take up, however, you better have the resources to protect it. With that said, here are the rules:

1. Don't exploit. I hate it. You hate it. Everyone hates it. Just don't do it.

2. Don't ask me to spawn you stuff. I won't even spawn myself stuff and I'm sure I like myself more than i like you. The only time I will spawn stuff is in cases of extreme circumstances where the server decides to eat something. Anything else, it won't happen.

3. Don't pretend to be an admin. You are not. I have 0 tolerance for this rule. Don't allude to it, and don't try to push it. You will not win.

4. Although pvp is allowed, don't spawn camp. If my chat fills up with how you killed some one 50 times, I'm going to get frustrated.

Other than that you are free to do whatever you want. This means you can lie, steal, raid, quietly mine, and build whatever you want.

With that said, come on and play =)

Edit: it is bordered to a 2k x 2k and -2k x -2k with borderguard on the overworld, this does not apply to myst worlds.

you should really consider removing mystcraft - after a while it will become just one big CRASH. i know what i'm talking about.

and there's a really huge duping bug in out-of-the-box tekkit lite. fortunately the fix is very easy. PM me if you want details.

btw, your server is down atm.

i'm not trying to take the "fun" out. what's the fun when the server is permanently down? mystcraft is next to UNUSABLE in SMP.

btw, OP never said that map is just 1000x1000, and what's more, tekkit lite 0.6.1 has Dimensional Doors in it - with some luck and creativity you can do with it everything mysctraft can do. without server overhead and crashes.

who needs a world of diamond ore, if the tekkit lite itself has at least 5(!) ways of automatic mining?

well... if the map is really 1000x1000 - i believe, this restriction will end soon. i've seen such servers, and all admins finally understand that's plainly stupid.

i'm not a mystcraft hater. i just ran servers, and my friends ran servers. everywhere mystcraft had to be put down eventually. after a couple of weeks it boils down to such a problem: either the server runs without mystcraft, or it doesn't run at all... :(

I'd just like to let you know, I'm done playing here thanks to two members named DrRadon and lil120 who repeatedly killed me and my friends as we spawned so that our items would despawn. They mentioned blowing up the house, but I'm not sure if they did. I'm just pretty confused that when you give them so few rules, they break one of the four that were actually laid out.

Hehehe when you keep coming back to the house we just kicked you guys out of, its not consider spawn camping. Everything is up for grabs. Since you decided to build a house right out in the open and not even have anything to defend it with, it is completely your fault.

I appreciate the feed back crzy, but lil is correct that its not really spawn camping unless you are actually IN spawn. You had every ability to run away. As I've told everyone, this is not an easy server. If you don't like getting killed and such, this probably isn't the server for you. The purpose of this server is freedom. A hierarchy will emerge eventually. The way it was with the last map, lil was on top. He kept shutting people down, and no one attempted to get him back.

But i digress. It's not spawn camping if you decide to run to the guy knowing he has the ability to kill you.

The purpose of this server is freedom.

Less BS please. 2000x2000 is not freedom, not in Minecraft. Right now it's the same kind of anarchy as survival games (which suck). I have nothing against you or this server, i just don't want to be stuck in a 2k by 2k map and i wouldn't have wasted an hour or two on your server if i had known that it's such a small map. So for the love of Notch edit your original thread post warning everyone of the 2000x2000 thing...

Never join this server. There is owner abuse against players such as me and my friend who had just joined minutes before. We found out that the owner was abusing his powers against us by spawning hostile mobs. I suggest not joining this if you want a peaceful server. Please consider my advice against this server when it comes to new players. Izzies124 quoted freedom on this server, but just like i said theres owner abuse. Again i repeat:

NOT JOINING THIS HORRIBLE SERVER!

So I'm not very good at this so ill keep it basic.

Hi, I'm Izzie. I spent forever looking for a server that was up 24/7 (or close to it) with minimal lag and nothing banned. I couldn't really find one though so I decided to start my own. To start, nothing is banned. The whole point of tekkit, atleast to me, is to do whatever you want, and I will do as little as possible to affect that. Although I have essentials installed, there is no sethome, tpa, or protection. Why? Because tekkit provides all of these already. They give you means to fly, teleport, and protect yourself through the use of force fields and safes. They are there for that very reason. Because of this, there is no limit to how much space you can take up, however, you better have the resources to protect it. With that said, here are the rules:

1. Don't exploit. I hate it. You hate it. Everyone hates it. Just don't do it.

2. Don't ask me to spawn you stuff. I won't even spawn myself stuff and I'm sure I like myself more than i like you. The only time I will spawn stuff is in cases of extreme circumstances where the server decides to eat something. Anything else, it won't happen.

3. Don't pretend to be an admin. You are not. I have 0 tolerance for this rule. Don't allude to it, and don't try to push it. You will not win.

4. Although pvp is allowed, don't spawn camp. If my chat fills up with how you killed some one 50 times, I'm going to get frustrated.

Other than that you are free to do whatever you want. This means you can lie, steal, raid, quietly mine, and build whatever you want.

With that said, come on and play =)

Is the sever down?