[0.6.5] Ocean Touch [PvP][22 slot][24/7][No Myst][Good Owner][Nice Terrain]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He create drama without using his brain, i doubt if he has one.

This is his latest post to attack & insult me.

Untitled2_zpse98ab2b6.png

And he didn't even spend a second to read the terms and agreement that need to be agreed to be able to donate. I do use all of it at the website, server and donation to Bukkit Forge because of their contribution to the tekkit community. Their website haven't gone back to free verison because i paid alot in advance when i was still the owner there. He thinks i need to report to him what i did. Who he think he is, he's only a drama king.

Untitled_zps18967a3c.png

AdrainTrapmaster is the owner of heaven touch, he himself checked and comfirm that its not my doing. And yes some culprit tried to accuse me even after the owner itself clarified it. This is so interesting. Compare the dates.

Untitled3_zps0fb57351.png

In fact, he himself admitted his own doing LOL now he's "asking for support" Hahahaha joke of the centurary.

evidence_zps0f8fe224.png

So i believe there's nothing much need to be said. Judge yourself.

1 out of 5 stars

Here is my review of this server after spending about a week on here. My final recommendation is to avoid this server, please read the Cons below for my reasoning.

Pros:

---------------

1) Server experiences little lag

2) I like the free startup tool kit and the Town permissions (so you can claim some land and rest easy no one can set foot in it)

3) Admin was very reasonable in the beginning

- Doesn't give away free stuff to people who ask (this is a positive)

- Lets users create their own markets and set their own prices (another positive)

- Tries to fix things that are broken (but fails on quite a few occasions, but trying is a positive)

- Keeps an eye on griefers when he is online

Cons:

---------------

1) Server has problems (for example: once you set foot in the nether you are unable to deal damage to hostile mobs but they can certainly hurt you, also some machines will cook/smelt your resources and give you nothing in return so you lose resources)

2) The server crashes about once an hour (not really that bad of a con, since the server restarts 1 minute later)

3) This is the deal breaker --- The admin UltimateGod or AnglesofAngles or whatever he calls himself

- Constantly complains on the server about a guy named "kosmmart" and "HeavensTouch server" nonstop in game and then forces us to read his incredibly long posts about this past feud when we are all just trying to play a game of Tekkit (the admin needs to just let this one go and move on already, he has a strange fetish with kosmmart)

- Can't make up his mind on anything which affects the server, he has moved the market place on multiple occasions just telling all the users to pack up and move (which is a time consuming process); then seems to throw a fit if you don't move right away and badgers you about it (currently the market is high up in the air, and he expects people to build their own land off of the main platform without dropping to their death)

- Maybe this is just my opinion but whenever someone confronts him or rubs him the wrong way, he will get a "whiny" attitude and become the victim while berating the individual until either the individual leaves or gets banned

- Will grief players on occasion (nothing terrible or so I thought, just rearranging some blocks or dropping a host of hostile mobs on the person). Most recently he rearranged some blocks on a protected piece of land of mine. My brothers and I play together (all of us are adults with jobs and few of us married). He instantly accuses my brother (who a few days back told me about the blocks and cleaned it up) of causing the disturbance of the blocks and begins acting like the victim (or a child) calling my brother a 10 yr old and then complains that I accuse him like "kosmmart" does (again his fetish with kosmmart)... Then he gives everyone in the server a lecture about war, north korea, and the US (huh?)... After the lecture he bans my brother (for so called griefing) and threatens to ban me for being so "evil" as to accuse innocent Ultimate of any wrong doing. In the end, I just decided to leave. Funny thing was I didn't really care about the block rearrangement, he brought the whole thing up. I have never seen someone go so crazy in such a little time. Definitely not a stable person, which translates into a very unstable server.

Well that is my review. Got a little long there at the end. Just a little warning, be prepared for 2 pages of detailed evidence below this post on how Ultimate/AnglesofAngles is the victim and how I abused his fragile state of mind. If you enjoy this server please continue playing it. Otherwise if you are looking for a good TekkitLite server, best avoid this one. Until then I am going to keep looking, wish me luck :)

Fixed some minor issue regarding the server crash. Second accusation ignored.

picture says it all. nickjer brother mcmeaties griefed nickjer plot, i explained, nickjer refuse to believe, i showed the evidence yet he insist its me so he got banned for making false accusation and causing unnecessary drama. His brother is banned for griefing.

See for yourself

Untitled1_zps985575c9.png

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons