Disabling mods.

Hello, first time poster, seeking a little help. I have no idea how to disable EE(Our server doesn't believe its just not for us). I have looked around, and I have niced a "banned-mods.txt", but its blank, and no instructions given.

Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance!

have you tried disabling it in the modloader config for the server? That should work, or removing EE, the files i mean, all together from the server would work as well.

^^^

No need to ban the mod. Just stop it from loading with one of the aforementioned methods and no one will be able to use it on your server although they will still be able to use it on other servers.

Yes don't ban the mod or people won't beable to connect with there tekkit clients

No they will be able to join just fine. It only matters if the client didn't have the file and the server did. For you though, it might show the items in NEI, but you won't be able to craft them on the server.

/config/ModLoader.cfg

turn mod_EE=on into mod_EE=off.

Done! If any EE blocks/items were present on your map and you start it with this configuration they will be removed.

Another way of just removing some items would be either via permissions or via the file "mod_EE.props" in your server directory. Can directly edit most of the stuff out there via "=1" --> "=0"