CB++

Hi there.

Since MCPortCentral has included CB++ on their 1.2.3 thread, I would like to know if you could also include it in the next release. I didnt know it until now, but it looks quite promising, especially for large servers.

OR

I didnt look inside the cb++ jarfile but could it be that all the class files are only updated? I mean if there's no one that has been deleted or even newly created from the original cb. Because if so, i could just overwrite Tekkit.jar with the cb++ jar. (Of course the 1.1 one)

Do you think it's possible? Because i think CB++ is a great enhancement, and, if you dont want the features that it brings to you, you could just turn them off.

Sorry for the (hopefully not THAT) bad grammar. My last english lessons are quite a few years ago ;)

Well i do the step and just give it a try with build #79

Will respond if it works

EDIT:

Indeed it does work, BUT obviously it has problems with Eloraams Volcanoes (, just like many of us do ;) still hope I ever see a specific own modfile for those... But seems I never will, like she sounds :( )

And it has problems with the lighting, but this is a thing that already mentioned on the Main Thread of cb++

-> http://forums.spout.org/threads/craftbukkit.938/

• Forum Administrators

We don't use craftbukkit because in its quest for performance it breaks too many things in Tekkit. Things like machines running, items flowing in pipes, that sort of thing. We decided that the performance increases, if there are any, aren't worth it. Performance is nice but if you have to stand on top of your machines to keep them working it isn't worth it.

• Forum Administrators

We don't use craftbukkit because in its quest for performance it breaks too many things in Tekkit. Things like machines running, items flowing in pipes, that sort of thing. We decided that the performance increases, if there are any, aren't worth it. Performance is nice but if you have to stand on top of your machines to keep them working it isn't worth it.

The biggest issue we have experienced is growth rates. Machines seem to be fine. I am actually removing CB++ in favor of alternate optimization. The growth rate is killer and I believe its an issue directly associated with CB++ #79. I know the latest versions are much better but we aren't on 1.2.3 yet ;)

The biggest issue we have experienced is growth rates. Machines seem to be fine. I am actually removing CB++ in favor of alternate optimization. The growth rate is killer and I believe its an issue directly associated with CB++ #79. I know the latest versions are much better but we aren't on 1.2.3 yet ;)

What sort of alternate optimizations?