Frame motor help pls

Livebait

Im trying to build an airship on my SMP server, I built it using frames added a motor to it. But it won't move. Here is a few screen shots if anyone could help me out or needs something else to help me figure it out it would be great. Yes i stole this ship design from the internet im not that clever, but it is entirely frames except for the little bit of wires/motors on itGroteFoto-HOY47L68.jpgGroteFoto-FKV7IBDO.jpgGroteFoto-LO7TWUMY.jpgGroteFoto-SOKCPUYG.jpgGroteFoto-KOMMC3DE.jpg

Most the time issues like that are due to a single frame or block that has been misplaced. Try moving the ship with another motor from the outside and see if it moves. If it does then it's an engine problem. If it doesn't then it's a misplaced block.

Perhaps you are using too much frames?

In Tekkit Classic i had a ship which denied to move around. After removing some frames it worked.

Your ship is very big, much bigger than my was. I knew there were somewhere in the config files a value to change to have more allowed frames... but i don't know where now.

I switched to tekkit lite and hadn't build a ship there until now.

well i changed the limit to 5000 still not wanting to move... im sure the engine is built correctly it moves the first motor just the second one isnt wanting to move ive tried all directions. What do you mean a misplaced frame? i mean i don't know all the rules about almost everything in the ship is a frame piece... anything that is not a frame is attached to a panel.. what could be misplaced? I am pretty sure every frame is attached to another so there are corners pieces hanging alone and even if there was it should still move since they arent touching...i detached the wings/propeller looking things and it still wouldnt move tried removing all the lamps short of tearing the whole thing apart i dont really wanna do that :( they need a trouble shooting thing for motors

She is working on making partial effects when something is not working in the problem area. were you able to move the ship with an outside frame motor? If you have not tried this please do and post the results. Also in picture 4, there seems to be a blue alloy wire not connected to any frames. This might be your problem?

Well put a motor outside ship tried turning it every which way and cant get any movement... something connected to ship is somehow locked. guess ill have to go around and remove all the covers/panels hope that gets me somewhere.. also in picture 4 the wire is connected as far as i can tell... i mean the wire has to be placed on something, what i think your seeing is either the light blocking the wire, or the bat box corner blending in with the texture of the wood. thanks for the help you have offered so farGroteFoto-CD47SFY4.jpg

its a hell of a jop to find the unlinked part, i recomend to build this ships just a fev block at once, i usually put down 10-20 block, and try to move it at least on 2 axis, if it's move continue, if not then rebuild, if you build the entire think in once, and it wont fly, well, good luck :D