Launcher won't recognize my acc.

Godlee

Question

I've got number in my username log in for minecraft,and when i try to log to the launcher i get the "incorrect usernameField/passwordField combination.

Also i would mention that i came back to minecraft after a long time and i changed my password today due to not remembering it,could that be the issue?

One other thing,when i log to minecraft via the internet browser,my log in is different,also tried account info that but kept getting "you purchase a minecraft account to play"

Any advice or tips are welcome.

Thank you.

12 answers to this question

I'm having no trouble singing in the game,its TehnicLauncher that's not recognizing my account.

Clear cache. If that doesn't work you're probably doing something wrong. The launcher handles logging in exactly the same way the traditional minecraft.exe does.

What?

Not sure what am i being unclear about?

Clear cache. If that doesn't work you're probably doing something wrong. The launcher handles logging in exactly the same way the traditional minecraft.exe does.

Could you point out where the cache is located,been digging,can't find it.

Not sure what am i being unclear about?

how did you start a world when you can't log in?

Could you point out where the cache is located,been digging,can't find it.

Theres a button under options that says clear cache.

My sincere apologies,it hit me that i may had two account's on mojang.net and the account i was using was the one without the game.

The launcher works flawlessly,the mods too.

Sorry once again,and thank you for your time.

I found this post via google. I'm having a problem logging in, I only have on account, it works fine with regular minecraft launcher, but sometimes it'll say it doesn't work, or if it does and i try to log in it'll get to like 20% and then say failed.