Voltz spawn point

ugc

I have got my own server, but i want to set my spawn point where i would like it to be. I have used /setspawn but it says command not recognized or similar. I have also downloaded MCedit but that does not allow Voltz maps only minecraft ones.Any help?

Thanks UGCreations

You seem to say that quite often. :D

It's essential!

Really though, many people think that those commands come with the pack be default since almost every good server has it so they assume its integrated.

RalphRoberts so many of use are setting up servers and yes some do it wrong, But you say we don't look in to it WE DO! I have successively set up a running server but wanted to know some addons to put in my server. My server has been running for a while now and i have had no problems just wanted to improve it a bit. I'm glad I have amused you so much.

RalphRoberts so many of use are setting up servers and yes some do it wrong, But you say we don't look in to it WE DO! I have successively set up a running server but wanted to know some addons to put in my server. My server has been running for a while now and i have had no problems just wanted to improve it a bit. I'm glad I have amused you so much.

Woah, sorry, I didn't mean you or anyone else in particular. I just observed a general trend in new server hosts to not "do their homework."